Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They basically played them injured out of desperation against Newcastle and it backfired.

Yeah that was make or break for them, I knew one of them would have limped off or aggravated their injuries, now they are down to the bare bones against Everton.

Wouldn't surprise me if Everton turn them over.

If it can be worked that Everton have to win to stay up, and their fans also put on a show, it could be three games of outright bullying and violation for the goons. Every chance they’ll never recover

tenor.gif
Looks like he’s had a night out in Glasgow with Rab C Nesbitt

Gabby make Jamie look like a fucking honours student.
My tax money paid for his education and I want my fucking money back.

I know footballers aren’t generally known to be the smartest group of people, but seriously, the ones who become pundits seem to be the thickest of the lot? I guess the idea is that their stupidity is entertaining. Or producers also work on the idea that the average football fan is actually even thicker? :pritchardeyes:

Leaving aside who the messenger is here, really can't disagree with anything he's said.

Thankfully there are many thousands of Teta fanboys who think he's the dog's.

And thankfully the powers that be there are so completely bamboozled by him that they think he knows what he's doing. I'm thinking Nick Leeson running rings around his bosses and the Risk Management function at Barings.

The reason is very simple. Arteta has been able to take the attention away from tptb. Some "back the manager" here and there, but no longer mass protest like during Wenger's finals seasons Emery tenure.

Not posted on here much since then, though. I was on SC for a bit but got banned for questioning the ITK last summer.

:contearms:

I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg

ITK is a load of shit over there, let me guess A&C got in his feelings and banned you for questioning something which had been blatantly made up purely to drive traffic and revenue to the site?

SC is a good site with good members but the ITK's over there is just a load of hilarious OTT pretentios bollocks and the one's in the know are just over protected so they can speak a load of shite just to get people over exicted.

I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg

ITK is a load of shit over there, let me guess A&C got in his feelings and banned you for questioning something which had been blatantly made up purely to drive traffic and revenue to the site?

SC is a good site with good members but the ITK's over there is just a load of hilarious OTT pretentios bollocks and the one's in the know are just over protected so they can speak a load of shite just to get people over exicted.

Haha yep that sounds about right.

There was a new ITK on there who pretended to know Conte and his inner circle before we signed Nuno. A few weeks later when Conte didn’t come, he miraculously also had loads of info on our transfer dealings under Nuno.

Before he became ‘ITK’ he was posting a load of horse racing tips he ‘had a whisper’ for.

I think I pointed out one day that it was all clearly guesswork, and got a message from A&C about a ban.

I’ve not even read the site since, it just struck me as fucking pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom