Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is one of the funniest headlines I've seen in a while.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/05/20/report-Woolwich-could-now-sign-338m-player-for-only-25m/?amp

Woolwich

Best/worst away fans Leeds fans showed relentless staunch support in the face of defeat. Worst: Spurs.

See the Tottenham entry

"Best/worst aways fans Best? West Ham. Mainly because they want to beat us so badly, it is a borderline religious experience for them. Bursting bubbles is wholesome fun. Worst? Them lot down the road. Why? Mostly because north London is ours and their over-compensated merchandise-wearing entitled fans bottled it harder than their players."

Well done spooky spooky

Just realized the Goons are home today. A stadium of Gooners being deflated when they see us score in our game.

Excited Cant Wait GIF

Glad I'm not sitting watching updates of my rivals hoping they concede 3 goals in the 2nd half to 20th placed Norwich.

Let's all laugh at Woolwich

:levylol:

Back
Top Bottom