Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nketia will be next on a far bigger wage than they would have wanted.

:levywhoa:
“Who’s name is Nketia” doesn’t roll off the tongue as well as that arse bandit pirate cunt’s Harry Kane jibe. But seriously… every agent of players at that shower has the KY out and on their dildos at the ready.
Slow and painful insertion followed by a furious pumping. Their summer window is going to be painful and expensive with the Thursday night cup on offer. It’s a thing of beauty.

Fair play to Bardi and Nathan for not kicking the shit out of these two big-mouthed cunts from AFTV, jeez man I would have lost my shit and lumped these cunts................

Honestly, I don't really mind Robbie. Think he's pretty level headed for the most part and seems like someone you could have a conversation about. Sure, he'd banter you but he's realistic and would take some banter back.

Ty though? I almost feel bad saying it, but he's clearly not all there and it's almost a bit... I don't know how to put it, but it feels slightly wrong they put him out there to just get laughed at. They must know something is wrong with him.

Honestly, I don't really mind Robbie. Think he's pretty level headed for the most part and seems like someone you could have a conversation about. Sure, he'd banter you but he's realistic and would take some banter back.

Ty though? I almost feel bad saying it, but he's clearly not all there and it's almost a bit... I don't know how to put it, but it feels slightly wrong they put him out there to just get laughed at. They must know something is wrong with him.
It's outright exploitation.

Thoughtful, analytical presenters don’t draw clicks. Put in an outraged man-child or conspiracy theorist whose antics make us laugh AT them. It’s the modern equivalent of having tea with the Elephant Man.

Thoughtful, analytical presenters don’t draw clicks. Put in an outraged man-child or conspiracy theorist whose antics make us laugh AT them. It’s the modern equivalent of having tea with the Elephant Man.
Give it ten minutes and Jonathan Merrick would turn it around and have people buying tickets to come laugh at Ty.

Forgot to mention this Andy66 Andy66

Was having a chuckle over the obituary columns, ie Arse-Mania, the other day. One of them had been on here to see what WE were saying about THEM (is that the very definition of neurosis?)

Anyway they'd copied over one of your posts

:contekiss:

Living rent free in their heads mate!!

Nketieh staying. When will he learn? They are just gonna sign a different striker to start ahead of him. He'll be in the exact same position he wanted to leave for.
Almost all his goals have been scored in micky mouse cups v the likes of Dundalk Wien Leicester Sunderland reserves.

Looks like he's got a decent attitude, some of his sitters have been because he's chased down the keeper or crap passes. Maybe that's why they like him so much. And to lose him would look really bad with all the other strikers moving out.

Goons talking like Jesus is coming (ha!) but which marquee striker is going to go there with no CL next season, and very unlikely in the near future with the current top 4 and NUFC to be competing soon too.

Underwhelming. But yeah, in Edteta world "it's like a new signing!!"

Almost all his goals have been scored in micky mouse cups v the likes of Dundalk Wien Leicester Sunderland reserves.

Looks like he's got a decent attitude, some of his sitters have been because he's chased down the keeper or crap passes. Maybe that's why they like him so much. And to lose him would look really bad with all the other strikers moving out.

Goons talking like Jesus is coming (ha!) but which marquee striker is going to go there with no CL next season, and very unlikely in the near future with the current top 4 and NUFC to be competing soon too.

Underwhelming. But yeah, in Edteta world "it's like a new signing!!"

They see Jesus as a marquee signing, we consider a possible Jesus signing as a squad depth / rotation signing.

I can't believe they let that unhinged lunatic Ty allowed to be front and center and speak.
:contearms:

Utterly unbearable.
"What 'ave you won? What 'ave you won? What 'ave you won? What 'ave you won? What 'ave you won?

What 'ave you won? What 'ave you won? What 'ave you won? "

I haven't hit anyone in a long time, but the repetition would probably push me over the edge.

:contefacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom