Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On the Youtube channel fans of all the other clubs represented on the Overlap are leaving comments slagging off TY and saying how he ruined the debate.
The thing is, with him..............there is no debate. There's not an ounce of rationale, he honestly deserves a kicking.

I took a couple of years off about 4yrs ago, I went to loads of games (many were midweek) at our and other Clubs' academies. Whenever we played Woolwich he was there at every game. I wanted to lump him then too.

Theres no debate when Ty is there. He needs to be gagged. He spouts shit and talks over people, repeating the same thing over and over. He needs to not be invited to these things

Initially I found this whole segment with Ty unwatchable and was hoping someone would chin him to stop him talking any more.

As others here have alluded to here though - it just isnt right that he's there in the first place.
They guy is 52 years old and any "normal" or fully functioning adult just wouldnt behave like that.

He clearly has some kind of mental health issue and behaves worse than a 10 year old, unable to see any logic or reason and engaging in deluded fantasies about Woolwich.

More than anything the guy needs some help and support in his life, rather than being wheeled out like a freak show for the public's amusement and the object of anger and abuse from other fans.

It’s paid for by a betting website so goes hand in hand.

I haven’t seen it yet but have seen the reaction and based on that I doubt they will have him back again.

I'd hope not..... He ruined the whole segment with his typical, manchild antics.

It's quite clear that no-one wants the AFTV carcrash to exist outside of Robbie's little freakshow.

No-one else came close to that kind of behaviour and heckling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom