Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

If my grandmother had wheels, she would have been a bike.
The table if the rules hadn't been enforced?

Ever notice how the ones bitching the most about VAR are the ones who used to get away with dodgy decisions the most year after year?

I still remember how many times Pires cheated us in matches against the Gooners.

And that bastard Henry greatest claim to fame was a fucking handball ina World Cup play off. Need VAR back then.
And not an hour after the match the guy admitted what he did.

But did UEFA or FIFA step in? Of course not, because they wanted the more fashionable French team in the World Cup over the Irish team.

A bit like how the Premier League didn't step in when almost our entire match day squad spent the majority of the night before the last game in 2006 glued to their toilet seats.

“A few minutes of him screaming “match fixer” 🤦‍♀️😂

This Ty bloke is the reason to laugh at scum fans. In his world, things are dark. Cos he’s got his head shoved up his arse. But fat Barry in my local park is the same.

so many of them are like this though. So many that it would be a sin not to take the piss and goad the response.

So I call on all yids to
Keep taking the piss. Please

Ornstein in The Athletic is just NAUSEATING

Best moment of the year?
This has to be the 95th-minute winner against Wolves at Emirates Stadium in February.

It was the only game Woolwich won after conceding first. Even at 1-0 down in the second half, the energy in the ground willed the players on as there was very much something on the line to play for. Belief was there throughout and Alexandre Lacazette’s shot being turned in by Jose Sa, and the celebrations that followed, were the culmination of that.

Thank heavens for that moment David otherwise it would have to be 45 mins v Citeh when they'd played 3 games in 5 days or whatever and you'd had your Europe-free week off.

If you need a chunder to clear out your system here goes

Can't find the link for the garbage that my son texted me overnight:

"The club has full confidence in Legoman's vision (!!!!!). And he will be given all the backing and support he needs. "While talking about Legohead "genius" and "intelligent" adjectives are used a lot said one source (sauce?!?!?!). There's this feeling around the club that something special is in the making"

My first thought that this was from a parody account. Please be true!!!!! It's even better than we dared hope!!

:contepray:

And not an hour after the match the guy admitted what he did.

But did UEFA or FIFA step in? Of course not, because they wanted the more fashionable French team in the World Cup over the Irish team.
Actually FIFA gave the FAI several million in funding to get them to stop legal action over the game.

Ornstein in The Athletic is just NAUSEATING

Best moment of the year?
This has to be the 95th-minute winner against Wolves at Emirates Stadium in February.

It was the only game Woolwich won after conceding first. Even at 1-0 down in the second half, the energy in the ground willed the players on as there was very much something on the line to play for. Belief was there throughout and Alexandre Lacazette’s shot being turned in by Jose Sa, and the celebrations that followed, were the culmination of that.

Thank heavens for that moment David otherwise it would have to be 45 mins v Citeh when they'd played 3 games in 5 days or whatever and you'd had your Europe-free week off.

If you need a chunder to clear out your system here goes

Or their “best moment of the year” is just a run of the mill one for us. How many games did we win in the last few minutes of the season? Just off the top of my head there is Watford, Man City, Leicester.

Back
Top Bottom