Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blimey this whole Viera thing.

I'm reminded of the Dippers when Benitez sold Xavi Alonso and replaced him with some hero of the Italian league called Aquilaci. He too looked about 8 stone dripping wet.

Got absolutely battered in the PL, complete failure

Probably the best gif ever used on TFC. Ever ever.
[Pedantry] Well you'd be wrong, because this one right here is the gif with the most likes in this thread.
supermarket-sweep-arsene.gif

Woolwich are Butt hurt. They are well and truly teetering on the edge. Losing top 4 to us has literally broken them.
Any signing or potential signing is being treated like some kind of victory and their way of trying to claim a result over us.
That weedy dude they just signed , they are trying to say he's the best midfielder in the whole wide world and surrounding area's and he chose them over us, but in reality they had never heard of him a week ago and have never seen him play.
They are claiming they will be title contenders because they have already won the transfer window, but again, they have only signed one skinny no mark.

This is what we have done to them, we have turned them into West Ham levels of obsession. They wake up thinking about us and go to bed thinking about us.
we've heard the same bullshit from them year after year and yet we still finish above them and will do next season as well, as their signings or potential signings are average at best.
Leicester wanted Tielemans to leave, Jesus struggles to score goals in a Man City team blessed with attacking options and assist wizards, Raphinha is good but also doesn't strike me as a leader or a winner which is what they desperately need.
It really will not matter who they sign because they are forgetting one major issue... They will still have the leagues most clueless manager. He bottled out of playing us by lying and making excuses, which ultimately cost them top 4, what sort of example is that to set? showing all his players he will bottle a game when it's possible.

They are shit and will continue to be shit. Don't waste any time worrying about them or who they sign, let them remain butt hurt and let them continue to obsess about us.. I for one fucking love it.

Maina thoughts on fixtures

We'll be first until October where we plunge to 5th.
Before the season starts , you will be first. Alphabetical. After that you’ll be looking up at the mighty spurs.

We must not let Jamie and the other c**t laugh at us in opening day like last season. They put us on Friday because they enjoyed last season opening day so much.
Everyone enjoyed the first day of last season. But, you should to be concerned at just being laughed at on the first day of the season.

You can't be fretting over Palace away as the opening fixture ffs. Might aswell just not watch the entire season if that's where you are at. I know it's not easy but pull yourselves together.
it sounds as if your actually scared of playing CP away.

Its fixed. Look at Liverpool 4th time in row they playing promoted team 1st matchday . Maybe they need update thier system 😂
Must b fixed to stop you getting 4th place. Same as last year then.

Tets isn't going to survive April especially if we're in a top 6 scrap because, let's be honest, there's absolutely no way we're getting into the Champions League through our end of season league position.
At last some honesty. But please, it’s much better if you trust the process.

We need these tought moments to get rid of Arteta. Otherwise he will save his Woolwich career with a 1:0 vs Bournemouth after a Gabriel header once again.
Woolwich at home vs Liverpool, City and Tottenham should be at least 4 points.
Pretty please Trust the process . you win CL next season if I’m correct with MAs timeline.

Who gives a toss, really? Analysing these games only matters when you’re chasing the league.
correct and your not. However, being a yid I’m having to analyse all the games. And it’s fucking hard work with the CL games as well. Thankfully I’m free on a Thursdays.

Flav theorised this on the latest TFC pod and I'm inclined to agree now...

This 'Le Grove' cunt is self-aware with regards to the nonsense he spouts. Just think of it this way: his profile has grown massively this summer (I'd never heard of him before) with people like us sharing his posts to laugh at the insanity. Suddenly I really don't fancy giving him the time of day, as that's exactly what he wants.

A completely cancerous tactic by him, but alas it can work to garner clicks.

Flav theorised this on the latest TFC pod and I'm inclined to agree now...

This 'Le Grove' cunt is self-aware with regards to the nonsense he spouts. Just think of it this way: his profile has grown massively this summer (I'd never heard of him before) with people like us sharing his posts to laugh at the insanity. Suddenly I really don't fancy giving him the time of day, as that's exactly what he wants.

A completely cancerous tactic by him, but alas it can work to garner clicks.
LeGrove is an anagram of Legover.

Back
Top Bottom