Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I'm glad you clarified because I'd begun to wonder if after they 'win' the transfer window we swap places. Any hoo...pretty sure last team to 'win' saud window were Everton....

Everton, WH, Villa...... It's quite the accolade... I think even Fulham won it once and promptly got relegated the same season.

I hate it when we get "embarrassed" and "shamed" in such a fashion.

My butcher is a gooner...but he's the pessimistic type...thinks that Viera bloke will be lucky not to be shipped out on loan in the next window and that Arteta is a clueless cunt who'll be sacked next season...It's impossible to wind the cunt up...
Sounds quite sensible for a Goon.

On Michael Mosley's 5:2 diet plan, but can't count? Days wrong way round?

Cheeky quadruple next NLD

Xhaka yellow
Twiglet subbed off on a stretcher
Xhaka red
Spurs win

fill yer boots lads

:contekiss:
'Twiglet'
Very Funny Laughing GIF

Think Viera and Jesus are two very good signings for them all things considered. Jesus is a much better player than Lacazatte, and Viera from what bit I've seen of him has a lot of potential. If they also get Raphina you have to say that they will already have had a very good summer window.

Think Viera and Jesus are two very good signings for them all things considered. Jesus is a much better player than Lacazatte, and Viera from what bit I've seen of him has a lot of potential. If they also get Raphina you have to say that they will already have had a very good summer window.
Go Away GIF

Tell me you're taking the piss.

Viera a player no one had heard of a week ago.
Jesus, someone who scored how many goals for City?

Yeah it was during their illustrious pass and move era they picked up the ‘boring boring Woolwich’ tag

Revisionist cunts

We’re the og push and run. They’re just a dog ugly south london club brought up on dog ugly football

I recall meeting an older Gooner a few months ago through work and going through my usual smug passive aggressive questions that I normally do...

"After two seasons finishing behind us I'm sure things will go your way"

"actually...it's...nevermind yeah we will be on top easy"

Anyway, I was asking why he hated little old Spurs so much seeing as we never win anything and he said that for as long as he can remember (he was around 60) Spurs have always been the flashy team with the flair players that were style over substance. Seems like a bit of projection from the boring boring arse days.

I recall meeting an older Gooner a few months ago through work and going through my usual smug passive aggressive questions that I normally do...

Anyway, I was asking why he hated little old Spurs so much seeing as we never win anything and he said that for as long as he can remember (he was around 60) Spurs have always been the flashy team with the flair players that were style over substance. Seems like a bit of projection from the boring boring arse days.
The flashy team comment I usually get from Pikey Spam fans as the reason ‘think you’re better than you actually are’. Compared to you fuckers I usually say it ain’t that hard.

Question ?..what happenened to the two loanees we got from.the portugese league with a view to permanent deals in the recent past?....nothing, they where dogshite.

Remarkably one of them was very similar to viera ..5ft 8 ..3 stone and lauded as a future superstar who could pass the ball for fun.

£34 mil for a 22 yr old whos played 26 games in a pub league in 2 years...righthoo....

Hello mr edu...ive got a lovely bridge for sale, cheap at half the price, look lovely going over holloway road.

6 seasons now isnt it

Raphinha is and would be a great buy for them, Jesus is lightweight and was a disappointment, while Viera is totally unproven.

Tell me you're taking the piss.

Viera a player no one had heard of a week ago.
Jesus, someone who scored how many goals for City?

Jesus averages better than a goal every three games for City. So that's a big improvement on Lacazette. And just because you had never heard of Viera until he signed for Woolwich doesn't mean a thing other than your lack of football knowledge outside of Tottenham.

Jesus averages better than a goal every three games for City. So that's a big improvement on Lacazette. And just because you had never heard of Viera until he signed for Woolwich doesn't mean a thing other than your lack of football knowledge outside of Tottenham.

Jesus played in front of De Bruyne, Foden, Grealish, Mahrez, Bernardo and yet was still average. He is nowhere near Peak Aubamayang.

Back
Top Bottom