Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A couple of updates from Mania. + my irrelevant thoughts

Losing out on Raphinha and Martinez isn’t in itself a disaster. Losing out to your ‘rivals’ when you leak to everybody they’re your main targets makes you look amateur. Well,if it looks like a duck and quakes like a duck.

Problem is that Vieira is so small........ in his unveiling he legit looked like Edu's son, and Edu was a stick insect when he played alongside the real Vieira. Ødegaard already struggles to deal with the physical side of the Premier league at times, so I shudder when I think how much worse it will be for Vieira. You are right the, Little boy will get snapped in PL

Absolute shambles. Your mind reading what other fans think of Woolwich wanderers now

Bellingham isn’t going anywhere, he’s already said he’s staying at Dortmund. He’ll be off next summer to a much bigger club than Woolwich. Didn’t know the spammers were in for Jude

There’s already talk they’re saving money for him. He’ll be £100m+ and Madrid want him too, along with probably everybody else that’s better than us. Fuck mate, that’s a long list

The same Woolwich fans probably think he’ll join us for a laugh just like they think Gnabry will join us after turning down £350k a week at Bayern. Ozil, PEA, Sanchez

Rattled by that Amazon doc, we’re that desperate to stay relevant we’ve actually sold out.
No wonder Wenger won’t go back to the stadium. All or Nothing. Could have had it all, but ended up with nothing. Bet that was disappointing.

What a pathetic fail as usual. So, no Raphinha and no Martinez? Winner of the week
Such lovely news to wake up to.

Detailed Translation & Analysis (transalysis, if you're Bill Madrid) of The All or Nothing Teaser:

"Here button of da leek" = We are bottom of the league
"Hero goes, hero ponce" (under an image of Aubameyang) = Zero goals, zero points

They've leaked a bit more of the clip where he's in his car...
eTURc8f.png
------
Ro0KzaK.gif

...and when he gets home:
giphy.gif

"Batties, when heavy bodies again zoo, you are as strong as ice." = But it's when everybody's against you, you are the strongest guys.

His 'Wolf' speech (doubtless nicked from Pep) has the potential to be hilarious.

State Of The Art Squad Development Facilities:

lGJ6i9H.png

1 = 8ft x 6ft Medical Facility, sponsored by ShedsFirst, London Colney.

2 = Luxury Spa, courtesy of the Travellers Site, Park Street Roundabout.

3 = The Future (2 young academy signings, looking on).

I'm already hooked.

A couple of updates from Mania. + my irrelevant thoughts

Losing out on Raphinha and Martinez isn’t in itself a disaster. Losing out to your ‘rivals’ when you leak to everybody they’re your main targets makes you look amateur. Well,if it looks like a duck and quakes like a duck.

Problem is that Vieira is so small........ in his unveiling he legit looked like Edu's son, and Edu was a stick insect when he played alongside the real Vieira. Ødegaard already struggles to deal with the physical side of the Premier league at times, so I shudder when I think how much worse it will be for Vieira. You are right the, Little boy will get snapped in PL

Absolute shambles. Your mind reading what other fans think of Woolwich wanderers now

Bellingham isn’t going anywhere, he’s already said he’s staying at Dortmund. He’ll be off next summer to a much bigger club than Woolwich. Didn’t know the spammers were in for Jude

There’s already talk they’re saving money for him. He’ll be £100m+ and Madrid want him too, along with probably everybody else that’s better than us. Fuck mate, that’s a long list

The same Woolwich fans probably think he’ll join us for a laugh just like they think Gnabry will join us after turning down £350k a week at Bayern. Ozil, PEA, Sanchez

Rattled by that Amazon doc, we’re that desperate to stay relevant we’ve actually sold out.
No wonder Wenger won’t go back to the stadium. All or Nothing. Could have had it all, but ended up with nothing. Bet that was disappointing.

What a pathetic fail as usual. So, no Raphinha and no Martinez? Winner of the week
Such lovely news to wake up to.
I like these. keep them coming.

How do I do 50 agrees. Even my gooner neighbour is stuck on that game. City were lucky.
so I explain that we don’t rely on luck to beat City. It is now a forgone conclusion.

I've never seen a fanbase celebrate a loss like this and turn it into a small victory, Woolwich had 10 day rest before that match whilst City had 3 games in a week so they had plenty of time and rest to prepare for it, it's mental.

Detailed Translation & Analysis (transalysis, if you're Bill Madrid) of The All or Nothing Teaser:

"Here button of da leek" = We are bottom of the league
"Hero goes, hero ponce" (under an image of Aubameyang) = Zero goals, zero points

They've leaked a bit more of the clip where he's in his car...
eTURc8f.png
------
Ro0KzaK.gif

...and when he gets home:
giphy.gif

"Batties, when heavy bodies again zoo, you are as strong as ice." = But it's when everybody's against you, you are the strongest guys.

His 'Wolf' speech (doubtless nicked from Pep) has the potential to be hilarious.

State Of The Art Squad Development Facilities:

lGJ6i9H.png

1 = 8ft x 6ft Medical Facility, sponsored by ShedsFirst, London Colney.

2 = Luxury Spa, courtesy of the Travellers Site, Park Street Roundabout.

3 = The Future (2 young academy signings, looking on).

I'm already hooked.
I wonder about this. Is gorging on goon failings a bit like watching too much gore or splitting your soul into horcruxes - too much can destroy a human?

This is the best off season we’ve had in a long long time

Back
Top Bottom