Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All or Nothing - I REALLY want to see inside the away changing room at our place, both at half time and after the NLD.

In fact, I want to see the entire segment.

Are you a Catholic?

Just enjoy it.
Alright Tom..

voldemort-hug.gif

Are you a Catholic?

Just enjoy it.
Yes, I understand bunburyist bunburyist 's dilemma. I feel guilty in enjoying their anguish, just waiting for it all to trip us up, as has happened on the past.
However, I can't stop hoping (and praying) that this year is going to be the year, because we have Antonio, a decent set of players and we appear to be doing transfer business early.
Beg Please GIF by Harlem

Yes, I understand bunburyist bunburyist 's dilemma. I feel guilty in enjoying their anguish, just waiting for it all to trip us up, as has happened on the past.
However, I can't stop hoping (and praying) that this year is going to be the year, because we have Antonio, a decent set of players and we appear to be doing transfer business early.
Beg Please GIF by Harlem
Sorry Mrs P, I don’t feel guilty, I just wonder if swilling at the trough of goon tears for so long is potentially bad for the soul, if done for too long.

Will let you know how it goes..

eating-pig-out.gif

They’ll gloss over the losses against us and newcastle and paint fifth as a success. Can see it now.
I’m not sure how much they can. Woolwich were in the drivers seat for 4th for months.

In our doc, we were poor all year and never really challenged 4th.

They will paint 5th as success but there will certainly be tears after the NLD and Newcastle.

How do I do 50 agrees. Even my gooner neighbour is stuck on that game. City were lucky.
so I explain that we don’t rely on luck to beat City. It is now a forgone conclusion.

I so wish I had the skills to mock up a DVD of their famous 1-2 “win” against City, adorned with such hyperbole as “Re-live this glorious moment of total football”, “One of Woolwich’s defining matches, the game of the season” together with the sub-text “Running time: 25 minutes”

Detailed Translation & Analysis (transalysis, if you're Bill Madrid) of The All or Nothing Teaser:

"Here button of da leek" = We are bottom of the league
"Hero goes, hero ponce" (under an image of Aubameyang) = Zero goals, zero points

They've leaked a bit more of the clip where he's in his car...
eTURc8f.png
------
Ro0KzaK.gif

...and when he gets home:
giphy.gif

"Batties, when heavy bodies again zoo, you are as strong as ice." = But it's when everybody's against you, you are the strongest guys.

His 'Wolf' speech (doubtless nicked from Pep) has the potential to be hilarious.

State Of The Art Squad Development Facilities:

lGJ6i9H.png

1 = 8ft x 6ft Medical Facility, sponsored by ShedsFirst, London Colney.

2 = Luxury Spa, courtesy of the Travellers Site, Park Street Roundabout.

3 = The Future (2 young academy signings, looking on).

I'm already hooked.

Post of the century, had me in stitches.

I so wish I had the skills to mock up a DVD of their famous 1-2 “win” against City, adorned with such hyperbole as “Re-live this glorious moment of total football”, “One of Woolwich’s defining matches, the game of the season” together with the sub-text “Running time: 25 minutes”
DY5Nusw.png

I've included a bonus printable version so you can create a box to troll your gooner mates/neighbours with.

Printable Copy

Last edited:
Brother if I had the skills to mock shit up, I would make it a fucking mission to rinse the fuckers every day.

from Mania. Thread titled

Worst individual performance by an Woolwich player.​

(if anyone here thinking of starting a similar thread, Fuck right off, twice)

Can't believe nobody has mentioned the Arteta performance. Can't remember it exactly but he came on, conceded a penalty/own goal then got sent off/injured or something?

Some people will describe his managerial career like that when he sneaks out the backdoor in a couple years to manage Barca/City after taking us back to back 12th spending close to a billion.

Emile Smith Rowe vs Newcastle, 2022
Absolutely diabolical and was rightfully hooked at half time. Had no impact on the game and looked a bag of nerves. Couldn’t even track back efficiently. Recent but makes the cut as it’s fresh in my mind.

Remember when got Cazorla had to be taken off because Dembele made him dizzy in the NL Derby?

What was the game that Sol Campbell went missing at half time?

This thread is bringing up some buried bad feels. Thanks @A__G

Ffs, just seen Manuel Almunia 2006. I erased that memory till now. Anything to do with that night I avoid. One of the worst days of my life ffs.

Can we close this thread down? Got me close to tears.

One of our best players, scoring one of our best ever goals.
Then this thread somehow came of it, ffs.

Can someone remind me what game eboue came on and tackled his own teammate and gave the ball away...and then got subbed off again?

You guys are a bunch of freaks!

*points towards the general direction of 98% of Willian's games for us*

Remember when Cech passed the ball to Cesc to chip him at Stamford Bridge?
Felt like stabbing Cech.

Probably the worst cameo I've ever seen from a player in the PL. Came into the game effectively ruined our season. MA

Followed it up by retiring, going into management, and joining us effectively ruining our club. The man's nothing if not prolific :roflmao:

@Sapient Hawk won’t let me quote your post for some reason. But I’m one of ESR’s biggest supporters. No doubt he’ll be stronger this season, but that Newcastle performance was a genuine 0/10.

Holding vs Sp**s

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

So I've been seeing this girl for the past month, and last night very innocently she said that she saw Tottenham's All Or Nothing was on Amazon and she'd be willing to watch it with me if I wanted to see it. I shot that down hard and instead said that I was eagerly waiting for Woolwich's version to release soon. She was very confused, so I had to lay it all out for her and her response was "But I thought Woolwich was good. They're not good anymore?"

:contesmell:

Back
Top Bottom