Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have a winner...

I had to play that twice, because I couldn't believe what I was hearing!
Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

I dont recall trophies being an argument for them being a bigger club between 2008-2014 when we had won a trophy more recently than them. It was always about league position, now all of a sudden its about trophies again.

Football Twitter is so deluded that most people on there actually believe Tottenham have never won any trophies.

What are the south London wanderers going to say when we win a trophy this season and finish above them?

It’s funny how every reply to every tweet or post is followed by an extremely grown up response of “worra trophy” or “0 trophies” seeing as we have won 3 x more European trophies than them, not quite sure how 0 trophies is possible 😃.
I’ve seen them having arguments that they have won 2 European trophies, but one of them is the Fairs cup which is not a major trophy as it was invitational. They are that desperate they try and claim that, it’s not recognised and like us trying to claim the Audi cup.

It’s absolutely amazing at how many of them do not realise we are miles ahead of them in European trophies.

Football Twitter is so deluded that most people on there actually believe Tottenham have never won any trophies.

What are the south London wanderers going to say when we win a trophy this season and finish above them?
Probably the same dumb shits who think and perpetuate the myth that Woolwich have never been relegated.

The most important thing in football is arguably the present and near future. Clubs and fans who keep harping on about past trophies sound desperate.

The fact is, we have overtaken them in recent years, have challenged for a title twice, come so close to winning the CL, and finished above them for six (and should have been seven) seasons now.

When we starting picking up a trophy or two, they'll have fuck all to say. And even with our barren trophy run - we're still more successful in Europe you cunts!!

Back
Top Bottom