Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

kLPGoXf.png

Went on a course today and found a gooner. Nice kid, 27 from Peckham. We are having a bit of banter and I’m singing my new favourite oasis song. Anyway the tutor is italian and from Turin.
he hears us and says ‘Spurs?’ I say yeah. He says ‘Conte. Give him what he wants and he will win everything’. Gooners face was a picture.

Went on a course today and found a gooner. Nice kid, 27 from Peckham. We are having a bit of banter and I’m singing my new favourite oasis song. Anyway the tutor is italian and from Turin.
he hears us and says ‘Spurs?’ I say yeah. He says ‘Conte. Give him what he wants and he will win everything’. Gooners face was a picture.
You're like the Bob Mortimer of gooner banter stories lol.

I don’t meet many Chavs and think I’m a bit too, we’ll wanting to punch the cunts head in to have banter with them. But I do know the ‘No fucking history ’ is to them what ‘No trophies’ is to us.

Manias race for forth thread and some irrelevant thoughts of a middle aged, slightly overweight yid.

Why are people voting Top 4? Have you seen the holes in our first team, let alone the squad? I haven’t met anyone who believes that scum get top 4, not even Arteta. I ain’t met him like, but there’s a fellah in the park who looks like him and puts out cones for the kids training.

City, Sp**s and Liverpool top three with Chelsea, Woolwich and United battling for fourth, Chelsea will get it comfortably in the end. Expect the likes of West Ham, Villa and Leicester to be up there for most of the season before falling away. This is more like it, you closet yid.

Man City and Liverpool are clear obviously. Chelsea, Sp**s and us, there's not a lot of difference. Specsavers calling you mate. Fucking hell.
Man Utd are still a mess. Not buying this ETH hype and even if he is as good as people make out it'll take him a year or two to sort them out.
4th is very attainable and I expect us to get it. People think I’m optimistic but that’s David Ike shit your spouting.

When it eventually goes pear-shaped for him, he should get sacked immediately as he's never going to be the hidden genius he's made out to be. No. No. No. Trust the process, please. Pretty please.

Last summer: Most on here didn’t consider our young players would improve so they didn’t expect a push for CL.
This summer: Most on here don’t consider our young players will improve so they don’t expect top 4 and cup. 😂😂😂
Loving the optimism mate. 👍👍👍👍
What have Chelsea, United or Sp**s done? Jesus on Nketiah is the clearest upgrade for any of the top 4 contenders. But if the upgrade is also shit…….

Top 17. Anything less and I'm worried. You are voted gooner of the week and win a signed copy of All or Nothing.

Conte is a proven winner in the PL and Serie A, He used Kane and Son to overtake us to 4th within 6 months and has added good backup in Midfield and Attack.
The amount of overrating of our squad is something else, not to mention we have a manager with a 35% loss rate who cannot step up when the pressure is on. We are not sniffing Top 4 let alone 3rd. You get 2nd place in our gooner of the week award. Please note we only award 4 places in our Gooner of the week award. Presentations will take place on Friday cos we know your busy on. Thu…. You know the rest.

I’d say he’s elite. Pretty much anywhere he’s been he’s produced an upturn in terms of form and it’s not just some new manager bounce. He’s tactically astute but his ability to get player buy in really shows he belongs in the top bracket. He minimises his teams weaknesses while maximising it’s strengths. 3rd place. Won a dinner with Arty in Baku in September.

Voted for 7th. No way manure and spuds are gonna finish behind us next season. Better look over our should with Newcastle. Yeah I think you better look for the barcodes, but probably not behind you. 4th place in gooner of the week award.

Plus having a cone stacker for a manager didn't help either. Fuck it. TFC has consented to a 5th place award based on your grasp of reality.

Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport

Met up with my gooner buddy last night for beers. After quite a few, he brings up the Richarlison/front 3 for Spurs.

He says, “That front three you got with Son, Kane and Richarlison, that’s…you know…”

I say, “No I don’t know, what’re you meaning to say? They’re good, they dive?”

He says, “No they’re good, but they just….”

I say, “You can say what you want to say, I’m not gonna deck ya”

He says, “It’s just from what I read and seen, they’re just iffy for me”

Woke up this morning, still haven’t a clue what the fuck he means.

In conclusion, these fucking gooners run from everything. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Met up with my gooner buddy last night for beers. After quite a few, he brings up the Richarlison/front 3 for Spurs.

He says, “That front three you got with Son, Kane and Richarlison, that’s…you know…”

I say, “No I don’t know, what’re you meaning to say? They’re good, they dive?”

He says, “No they’re good, but they just….”

I say, “You can say what you want to say, I’m not gonna deck ya”

He says, “It’s just from what I read and seen, they’re just iffy for me”

Woke up this morning, still haven’t a clue what the fuck he means.

In conclusion, these fucking gooners run from everything. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
I think he's suggesting they have links to organized crime.

Absolutely, this man has a knack of telling stories. He could write a book on amazon and I would buy it. Always look forward to his stories about his neighbor.
Here’s mate. Still my favourite is him getting up half an hour earlier for work the day after the NLD, cos he just knew I would be at the door to greet him with my muggy smile. That actually cheered me up for days.

The gooner on the course im on is convinced Analka was better than Kane. I’m having trouble pressing his buttons cos he really is an archetypal gooner. they can’t see what’s happening cos their heads stuck up their arse.

Back
Top Bottom