Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh God, genuinely not!

Long time fan, first time caller 'n all that.

I feel bad enough giving page views to WoolwichFanTV... if it wasn't far too much entertainment to pass up.

You gave him a disagree...he probably though you was either a lurking Gooner or an iphone user with fat-thumbs. (the latter being the reason for most of the random neg reps around here. ;)

You gave him a disagree...he probably though you was either a lurking Gooner or an iphone user with fat-thumbs. (the latter being the reason for most of the random neg reps around here. ;)

Whoops. Definitely the latter. My thumbs clearly don't match my Slender Man physique. Un-disagreed, as it were! Now onto that Gareth Bale's Dog troll...

Their team looks good tonight but the bench is piss weak. If Fener stiffle them they wont have a response

Their squad is really down to the bare bones. I think them going through could be a massive advantage to us if they don't buy anyone. Where will they rotate?

Their squad is really down to the bare bones. I think them going through could be a massive advantage to us if they don't buy anyone. Where will they rotate?

After Chelsea's fluke two seasons ago I'm done saying things like that. It would be fucking fantastic if they got knocked out.

They would go into EUROPA wouldnt they? Id prefer them in that than CL for sure. More arduous journeys and we could knock them out!

Back
Top Bottom