Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FlusteredWideeyedIzuthrush-max-1mb.gif

One less episode to sit through then.
How humiliating for them to not even touch on one of the most controversial moments in their season.
A spectacular PR own goal because everyone in the football world will know now that it had fuck all to do with Covid and everything to do with them not fancying it.
:kaneear:
I don't think anyone other than Spurs fans really gave a fuck.

Right he needs to be voted out

Carrots on the dance floor a hazard for the proper entrants

My dishwasher has more personality than that donkey. He will be laughably bad

What a cunt trying to stay relevant

Average player and shite manager

Give it up you donkey

More car crash TV if the donkey gets to gallop around a dance floor. Bet he’s only doing it to get close to a lithe female dancer now he’s an un-newsworthy has been
I think all of you should be reported to the RSPCA for cruelty to donkeys!

hardly surprising..it makes it look like they were running scared ...lol

Or more likely faking it so they didn’t have to play just like we know they obviously did.

Here-in lies the poetry of how the re-arranged fixture panned-out....

It wasn't so much that smashing them was delicious (it always is!); it was that they got the absolute and costly humiliation that their shit-housing cowardice truly deserved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom