Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What I have taken out of Woolwich All or Nothing so far is Legohead is completely off his head and utterly clueless nobody has a clue what he is on about most of the time. The Chief doctor boy and Lego heads assistant the English one are complete arse lickers . Edu is way out of his depth. Holding is a complete moron with Tierney and White similar types as holding, The whole place is a like a kids playgroup with legohead Baffling everyone at every turn

Watching AON, that Man City match and just as I thought they don't take any accountability for anything do they, how is everyone shaking Gabriel's hand and saying unlucky when he got sent off, what a joke lol

Explains Arteta's constant crying about refs and bad decisions, always feeling hard done by, they are such a bunch of fucking cry babies.

Heads-up.... Nothing worth bothering with in the 3 new episodes of the Amazon thing.

Just lots of Lego-man mumbling, saying "guys" and doing shit swearing.

PEA situ is vaguely interesting; but nothing banter-worthy.
I’ve just watched it and that’s well summed up, wish I’d seen this post 3-hrs ago!

Heads-up.... Nothing worth bothering with in the 3 new episodes of the Amazon thing.

Just lots of Lego-man mumbling, saying "guys" and doing shit swearing.

PEA situ is vaguely interesting; but nothing banter-worthy.

Thanks but nobody tells me what to do.

I'll bother watching them if I want!!!

Already have done - and you are right, absolute balls. Funny watching the Auba situation implode tho

Someone needs to make a cut where every time Barfteta starts going on about how much he loves these guys, how proud he is of them and how great the company is, the camera cuts to Partey looking shady in the corner...

Honestly, these cunts aren't and will not be anything to worry about for the foreseeable future, from top to bottom, everyone working with the first team just gives the aura off of being happy to be there, that they each know they aren't very good at their jobs and are just hoping that no-one else cottons on, and so no-one will say anything negative to rock the boat. They seem to have this belief that if they just keep saying positive things (accompanied by vacant expressions and hollow smiles) that it will all work out fine.

Seriously, the cunt at the top with the creepy beard, Edu, Cunteta, Rob Holding, Ramsdale, they are all either too thick to realise their actual capabilities, or they know they are simply lucky to be in the jobs they're in.

Until they get somebody capable of looking at the situation and saying what isn't good enough they will be the same side, signing a couple of reserves from Man City won't bring about the mentality change that that squad needs.

Spent half hour with the gooner next day yesterday.
i would say he is a normal, nice geezer you would have a pint with.

However, the conspiracy theorists have now also invaded his head.
Cutti’s tackle on Saturday would have been a straight red if X Banite make the tackle. Absolutely no doubt. And it is to give us a lift as we are the darlings of the media.

Jesus is on par with anything in the PL, he has just been mismanaged by Pep.
the Ukrainian fella (I can spell Ukrainian) was misused by Pep and he is really world class.

viewing All for 0, he felt yeah, everything is going as planned. Are we watching the same shit? MA , to me, looks like he manages a fucking mobile phone shop.

we have the same mains water supply so I am now drinking bottled water, just in case

Back
Top Bottom