Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spent half hour with the gooner next day yesterday.
i would say he is a normal, nice geezer you would have a pint with.

However, the conspiracy theorists have now also invaded his head.
Cutti’s tackle on Saturday would have been a straight red if X Banite make the tackle. Absolutely no doubt. And it is to give us a lift as we are the darlings of the media.

Jesus is on par with anything in the PL, he has just been mismanaged by Pep.
the Ukrainian fella (I can spell Ukrainian) was misused by Pep and he is really world class.

viewing All for 0, he felt yeah, everything is going as planned. Are we watching the same shit? MA , to me, looks like he manages a fucking mobile phone shop.

we have the same mains water supply so I am now drinking bottled water, just in case
Zinchenko world class??? Jesus wept, what the hell goes through their heads?
I remember when he get sent off at 0-0 v man city, Winks got the better of him and his only response was to take Winks clean out.. We went on to win that game 2-0

Zinchenko world class??? Jesus wept, what the hell goes through their heads?
I remember when he get sent off at 0-0 v man city, Winks got the better of him and his only response was to take Winks clean out.. We went on to win that game 2-0
And just like lego man goaded Klopp into giving the gooners a beat down, Zichenko gave us the opening cos he got a yellow by running into a needless scuffle earlier in the game.

I missed the ascent of Saka so just accepted he was something to shout about, but what is really good at? (Genuine question) and why is being compared to Deki and not Lennon.

A lot of you are looking like mugs for not recognising what good signings Jesus and Zinchenko were. Woolwich are clearly a stronger team this season and bought well.

Still finish 5th though :D

A lot of you are looking like mugs for not recognising what good signings Jesus and Zinchenko were. Woolwich are clearly a stronger team this season and bought well.

Actually I'll think you'll find I said they'd look good at the start of the season because of their piss easy start compared to the other top 6 teams.

They've played Palace & Leicester, not exactly Man City & Liverpool.

Hell their "toughest" match in their first 6 games is against a currently awful Man Utd team.

When they've got Europa League games in midweek and play against the leagues better teams we'll truly see how good they are.

But if they finish 5th again, have they improved? In much the same way as we expect 3rd or better.

Whole lot of jizm being shed over Woolwich here today.

Apparently even saying "They've played Palace & Leicester, not exactly Man City & Liverpool." is enough for a few to start reaching for the dissagree button.

Jesus is better than Nketiah..... Now pull your trousers back up FFS.

2 goals, 2 assisists so far. Its shows how little some of here actually understand the game.... 😁
Woolwich placing has nothing to do with how well Jesus is playing, the point is completely different.

But if they finish 5th again, have they improved? In much the same way as we expect 3rd or better.
Alright no one’s comparing that racket to us. :D

I think the standard of the top 6/7 has increased. Woolwich are a better side for sure but we’ve clearly made even more progress and I don’t think Woolwich have enough to catch Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom