Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watched the last 2 episodes. It was lovely to watch their faces when they threw it away.

The light bulb bit: what the fuck is that? How's that, in any way, motivating? Can't stand weak symbolism like that.

Did they really make no mention of the original WHL fixture being rearranged??
They did not! I was waiting for it, but it never came up.

It really is pathetic the love in for Woolwich over BBC & Sky since these first two games.

The way they're going on you'd think they'd tanked Man City & Real Madrid 5-0 away from home back to back.
Embrace it Bruv.

Whilst the media are focusing on them, it adds further pressure to them, whilst we fly under their radar somewhat. Then, if we string a good run together, the pressure will build further, the media will start to question them and they'll fold again.

'twill be glorious 😜

I forwarded through the last two episodes only and it really shines on the fact (not a light bulb pun) that Arteta is mediocre as a leader to say the least!
Mediocre is being generous. He makes David Brent look like Nelson Mandela.

I've seen some cringeworthy shit in a dressing room but he is right up there. He keeps losing his voice while screaming himself hoarse in some sort of weird crouching posture that makes him look like an idiot. The players just look dumbfounded by his exhorting and I'm amazed they don't start laughing. I'd find it hard to keep a straight face in front of him.

No wonder senior pros have fallen out with him.

42m ago 14.20
Woolwich: More from Mikel Arteta, who is “very confident” of convincing Bukayo Saka to extend his contract with the Gunners. “I am very confident that we as a club and Bukayo, his family, his agent, everybody, are very much aligned in what we want to achieve. And now it is about putting it on a piece of paper.”

No, no...not the fucking crayons again.

Last edited:
Final episode is brilliant viewing

Arteta's response to losing the two games is telling "no one speak to anyone in the media about this", sums up their club.....head in the sand and pretend it never happened

Mediocre is being generous. He makes David Brent look like Nelson Mandela.

I've seen some cringeworthy shit in a dressing room but he is right up there. He keeps losing his voice while screaming himself hoarse in some sort of weird crouching posture that makes him look like an idiot. The players just look dumbfounded by his exhorting and I'm amazed they don't start laughing. I'd find it hard to keep a straight face in front of him.

No wonder senior pros have fallen out with him.

If i was Tavares, I'd have lamped the fucker.........

Good on the kid for getting the fuck out of that shit-hole.

I have not watched any of their amazon stuff yet............................But WHAT. THE. FUCK!!!!!!

MivsmX.gif

FalxKt1UUAAUI-2

Last edited:
This is performative, makes it about him.

Think on this, he would have rehearsed this several times in front of the mirror. The guy that set up his speakers for the "You'll never walk alone" would have gotten an email saying "can you rig me up a lightbulb for a team talk, I need it so it can be in the middle of the changing room so we can all gather around it and me while I hold it to illuminate my face. Let's go over it tomorrow to make sure it works".

Back
Top Bottom