Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't think it was possible to fit two utterly detestable human beings in such a small space.

I was wrong

And it's worth noting, that if those were 2 Spurs fans acting up like that for imaginary Internet points, we'd still fell the same amount of distaste for them. It's not just because they're scum fans, but because they're overacting cocktasters. The youth of today are bellends.
:balesnarl:

Fromping isn't a footballer

Emmanuel Frimpong is alright by me.

A few years ago I went to the Emirates Cup. Yes I had to go to that shithole and be surrounded by cunts, but Boca Juniors were playing and that was enough for me. I would get a chance to see the last great Argentine No. 10, and my idol, Juan Roman Riquelme play.

My only fear was that being a little, shall we say, rotund these days, the great man may not get the chance to show off the sublime touch and skill that ranks him only behind Maradona in my list of greatest footballers. But hey, at least I'd get to see a glimpse of the man.

Thank fuck then for Emmanuel Frimpong. Wenger decided in his infinite wisdom to select Frimpong as his holding midfielder for the game. This is a simple job. Stand near Riquelme and stop him doing anything. He won't beat you for pace and will barely move, so even someone with only basic footballing intelligence should be able to execute the plan.

What happened is this:

Notice how in these 6 minutes Emmanuel Frimpong is rarely glimpsed within 20 yards of the best passer of a ball in the last 25 years. Notice how when Riquelme perfectly threads the ball through for the forward runner for the second Boca goal Frimpong is barely visible in the picture.

Because Emmanual Frimpong is such a pathetic excuse for a professional footballer I got to watch Juan Roman Riquelme play 90 minutes unimpeded. Allowed to express his genius unfettered by bourgeois concepts like defending. He was allowed simply, to be.

Thank you Emmanuel Frimpong.

A few years ago I went to the Emirates Cup. Yes I had to go to that shithole and be surrounded by cunts, but Boca Juniors were playing and that was enough for me. I would get a chance to see the last great Argentine No. 10, and my idol, Juan Roman Riquelme play.

My only fear was that being a little, shall we say, rotund these days, the great man may not get the chance to show off the sublime touch and skill that ranks him only behind Maradona in my list of greatest footballers. But hey, at least I'd get to see a glimpse of the man.

Thank fuck then for Emmanuel Frimpong. Wenger decided in his infinite wisdom to select Frimpong as his holding midfielder for the game. This is a simple job. Stand near Riquelme and stop him doing anything. He won't beat you for pace and will barely move, so even someone with only basic footballing intelligence should be able to execute the plan.

What happened is this:

Notice how in these 6 minutes Emmanuel Frimpong is rarely glimpsed within 20 yards of the best passer of a ball in the last 25 years. Notice how when Riquelme perfectly threads the ball through for the forward runner for the second Boca goal Frimpong is barely visible in the picture.

Because Emmanual Frimpong is such a pathetic excuse for a professional footballer I got to watch Juan Roman Riquelme play 90 minutes unimpeded. Allowed to express his genius unfettered by bourgeois concepts like defending. He was allowed simply, to be.

The future is bright........@4:58 10yr old boy Boo's.

What happened is this:

You are lucky that I'm bored enough that I read the entire post as after the first line my neg rep finger was cocked and loaded friend

I'll come out of the closet and admit I've also been to an Woolwich 'home' game at Wembley when one of my mates (yes, a Gooner) begged me to go with him. The game in question they lost 4-2 against Barcelona and, because I couldn't help myself, when the 4th Barca goal went in I said to the two blokes in front of me "excuse me, but this is my first football match. Is your man inbetween the sticks allowed to catch the ball?" to which they looked at each other and said "he's a yid!" and started getting a bit agitated.

I decided discression was the better part of valour and played dumb. Could have kicked off though ><

526528_10153131933730577_33182599_n.jpg

What happened is this:

A number 10 you say. Cheeky bid perhaps?

:harrylick:

So, wtf is really going on over there?

They've got the ยฃ & Wenger isn't spending.

I will accept all conspiracy theories &
or logic. They have days to strengthen ( I hope they don't of course) .

So, wtf is really going on over there?

They've got the ยฃ & Wenger isn't spending.

I will accept all conspiracy theories &
or logic. They have days to strengthen ( I hope they don't of course) .
I think it extremely unlikely that they won't bring in one or two before the deadline. Whether they will be marquee or not remains to be seen.

After the CL games and their last league match I'm hoping that he's looked at his squad and thought "we don't need much more than a bit of backup".

I think it extremely unlikely that they won't bring in one or two before the deadline. Whether they will be marquee or not remains to be seen.

After the CL games and their last league match I'm hoping that he's looked at his squad and thought "we don't need much more than a bit of backup".

They have to surely? I mean we all laugh and joke about Wenger losing his mind, but he's still a very capable football manager who can recognise that his squad is made up of a combination of shite, children and cripples. Even the stupidest of my Woolwich supporting friends have started to let that ridiculous mask of arrogance about Wilshere, Walcott and Arteta slip and are starting to grumble. One of these men got Chelsea relegated on Football Manager, and not on purpose. If he can recognise a shit, unbalanced squad, then Wenger surely can.

Although at this stage anything less than signing Leo Messi, twice, will not be enough.

If we can't finish above this rubbish we might as well salt the fucking pitch at the Lane and all start following QPR. There wouldn't be any point carrying on.

Back
Top Bottom