Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich fans must be so pissed with their transfer dealings this year. Imagine if Levy had said we were going to spend like it was going out of fashion and then we bought no one.

Funnily enough, Levy's end of season statement hinted at a quiet summer transfer wise.

Who would Woolwich have to sign to make you disappointed? For me it would be a Sandro/Capoue style player, and Pele.

To be honest, it's more a case of who is there left for Woolwich to sign. There isn't that much quality left out there. I would be disappointed if they had picked up Capoue, as he would have sorted their frail midfield out.

I agree completely its only the Madrid factor making me a little unsure with the Benzema talk but they don't have problems scoring regardless their problem is lack of leadership and lack of physicality when things go tits up. I cannot see them end this window with only fucking Sanogo though:king:

I agree completely its only the Madrid factor making me a little unsure with the Benzema talk but they don't have problems scoring regardless their problem is lack of leadership and lack of physicality when things go tits up. I cannot see them end this window with only fucking Sanogo though:king:

There are bound to be a couple of panic buys. But who will they get?

Latest noises coming out of Madrid are that he doesn't want to leave aren't they? Besides, is he really what they need?
They are saying that Madrid are to sell 1-2 of their players to help fund Bale deal, but I think the Woolwich are in disarray!

If I were Levy I would have the Bale deal entirely in place but not confirm it until deadline day, and tell Madrid that the deal is off if they sell anyone to Woolwich or Chelsea.

I also think Mata's lack of action has much more to do with his return from injury than being out of favour.

Last edited:
If I were Levy I would have the Bale deal entirely in place but not confirm it until deadline day, and telling Madrid that the deal is off if they sell anyone to Woolwich or Chelsea.

I also think Mata's lack of action has much more to do with his return from injury than being out of favour.
Agree with the fist bit. Not the second. Mata looks very out of favour to me. And remember, he was an AVB signing.....

Back
Top Bottom