Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I suspect Mason's a lightweight Gooner too.

Follows ars*nalofficial and the flash little cockshire on Twitter.

Again, disappointing.

Tanuki said:
I suspect Mason's a lightweight Gooner too.

Follows ars*nalofficial and the flash little cockshire on Twitter.

Again, disappointing.

Yeah, I think he said as much in the book. Lightweight being the operative word. He's more into his cars than pig's bladders.

I bet Syd was a Yid though.

Thelonious Filth said:
When I heard Ray Davies was a staunch Gooner, a bit of me died inside. :(

That one really is a shame. Tell those "Away Boyz" twats and maybe they'll release "Woolwich Sunset".

52kwb8.gif

let's get this thread back on track.

Just downloaded the highlights as I missed MOTD. The first few sentences have been cracking me up:

"...But Woolwich in their usual red and white have lofty ambitions, and you have to say, with the crazy results over the last few days, who's to say that Woolwich can't still figure in the title race Matt?"
"That's exactly right Alan we've seen some strange results over Christmas... at the moment, Arsene Wenger will quietly fancy his chances.... Woolwich will go to within 6 points of Manchester City if they win here tonight".

:gazza: :ade: :harrylol: :roflmao:

btw, for the record, I love Martin Jol, and was hoping he would replicate the 'touchline nose to nose again' I did love that day.

Back
Top Bottom