Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AiRFS10CIAQcSBu.jpg

This thread is proving useful.

I got hit with this from a Gooner

Champions League appearances...
Tottenham Hotspur: 12
Emmanuel Eboue: 54

I said it clearly proved nothing and hit him back with the Mind the Gap image. He liked that one....

This is brilliant:

Arsene Wenger has blamed referee Lee Probert for his failure to sign any decent defenders, following Woolwich's dramatic 2-1 defeat at Fulham.

The fuming Frenchman laid the blame for Sebastien Squillaci squarely at the door of Premier League match officials.

“We are always on the end of wrong decisions - whether it is signing Squillaci, Armand Traore, Pascal Cygan or any other inept defender from French football, these bad transfer decisions are hurting us - of course, it is all the referee's fault,” Wenger said.

"The referee influenced the game completely the wrong way in my opinion. He allowed the opposition to tackle us and was naïve, not realising that I am obsessed with playing as many tricky little lightweight midfielders as I can possibly fit into one team and that the opposition should be banned from getting stuck in."

Wenger was equally scathing about Probert's decision to send off Johan Djourou. "We lost the game because of this - we struggled with 10 men, but he should have sent another nine players off so we could play with just Robin Van Persie, like we usually do.

“Once again a referee's decisions have cost us the ability to defend set pieces, too. I also blame him for the Euro crisis, Katy Perry's divorce from Russell Brand and Pat Butcher's death in EastEnders.”

*DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY IS A JOKE, MUCH LIKE Woolwich'S TITLE HOPES

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/fea ... -squillaci

Dru said:
This thread is proving useful.

I got hit with this from a Gooner

Champions League appearances...
Tottenham Hotspur: 12
Emmanuel Eboue: 54

I said it clearly proved nothing and hit him back with the Mind the Gap image. He liked that one....

European trophies:

Spurs 3 (4 if you include the Anglo-Italian Cup)
Woolwich 2

One thing Gooner cunts should NEVER EVER EVER bring up is European success while giving it the biggun to Spurs. All being in the Champions League and never winning it proves is that they have been better in the league than we have. Big fucking whoop-dee-doo to them.

One thing I always hate more than a gloating Gooner is a friendly Gooner. Dunno why, but I've always had this irrational dislike of fans of rival clubs that don't hate us.

What I mean is the sort of people that support Woolwich but will happily chat to you about football and say things like 'You lot are doing well this season' or after a derby game will say 'You lot played well it was a good game'. Don't know why but it makes me angrier than if they were to just call me a prick (or a Spud, that cuts deep).

I Know this would of done the rounds already however...

The Henry they are signing isn't Terry, but just a hoover to get the dust out of the trophy cabinet.
:akabusi:

Smolik said:
One thing I always hate more than a gloating Gooner is a friendly Gooner. Dunno why, but I've always had this irrational dislike of fans of rival clubs that don't hate us.

What I mean is the sort of people that support a***nal but will happily chat to you about football and say things like 'You lot are doing well this season' or after a derby game will say 'You lot played well it was a good game'. Don't know why but it makes me angrier than if they were to just call me a prick (or a Spud, that cuts deep).

i know exactly wot u mean, smolik. the nicey-nicey fucking gooner cunts should shut the fuck up. they insult me with their very presence, annoy me with their very existence and make me despise them all the more with their pathetic attempts at being civil. if they want to be civil then they should apologise for supporting this disgrace of a football team, burn their red and white scarves and self-flagellate for six months to demonstrate their remorse. cunts. who the fuck do they think they are?

just discovered that the person who made my favourite ever goon youtube vid has made it private.

Which is a shame.

Fortunately, and god bless the interweb and all who sail in her, the online world can accommodate with such uppity behaviour.

Something for the weekend, sir? Certainly, please enjoy:

http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/59268/Football-fan-loses-the-plot-Woolwich-vs-Newcastle-4-4/

tricky said:
just discovered that the person who made my favourite ever goon youtube vid has made it private.

Which is a shame.

Fortunately, and god bless the interweb and all who sail in her, the online world can accommodate with such uppity behaviour.

http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/59268/Football-fan-loses-the-plot-Woolwich-vs-Newcastle-4-4/

the dog's definatley a yid

paddygspur said:
tricky said:

Which is a shame.

the dog's definatley a yid

Yeah it is, I wanted to see his reaction to Cheik Tiote's goal though

Hold the fuck on a minute....

In that utter abortion of a "song", the cretin spouts the lyric "They've got no history" when mocking Chelsea.
He shows a wall of Woolwich "history"....were ANY of these photos taken before 1996????
They're about a hundred years old, and their history started about 15 years ago?

What. A. Fucking. Cunt.

11qio1u.jpg

Also...I'm beginning to think this Away Boyz fella is a wind-up. Maybe a Yid or Chelsea fan, because surely this shit can't be for real.

Not being from London, I just wonder: is the average Gooner this cringeworthy? I mean...really?? If this is real, I can only assume he is mentally challenged - and I'm not joking. I kinda pity the fella now.
Is it cruel to call a mong "a cunt"?

This shit is real, that's exactly how they are mate. I've seen more cringeworthy shite than the Away Boyz knocking about, I can't source it though. Mainly lengthy blog posts talking about "The Woolwich" and "PV4" and "TH14". Makes me wanna vom just thinking about it really.

I'm hoping history repeats itself this weekend.

20 years ago it was Wrexham, so why not Leeds this weekend?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0_udb-LsB8[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom