Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Luda said:
Hold the fuck on a minute....

In that utter abortion of a "song", the cretin spouts the lyric "They've got no history" when mocking Chelsea.
He shows a wall of a***nal "history"....were ANY of these photos taken before 1996????
They're about a hundred years old, and their history started about 15 years ago?

What. A. Fucking. Cunt.

Nailed on the head mate. The thing about Woolwich is their manager is bigger than their club. More important to the club than the club itself. He was able to walk into their club and mould it in his image. Couldn't have done that unless the club was a blank canvas. Now all the scum talk about their history of playing the Woolwich way. They don't even seem to know their own history pre-wanger. Boring, boring cunts.

Thelonious Filth said:
This shit is real, that's exactly how they are mate. I've seen more cringeworthy shite than the Away Boyz knocking about, I can't source it though. Mainly lengthy blog posts talking about "The a***nal" and "PV4" and "TH14". Makes me wanna vom just thinking about it really.

Dont ever forget the Legend that is B52

S.L.R said:
Luda said:
Hold the fuck on a minute....

In that utter abortion of a "song", the cretin spouts the lyric "They've got no history" when mocking Chelsea.
He shows a wall of a***nal "history"....were ANY of these photos taken before 1996????
They're about a hundred years old, and their history started about 15 years ago?

What. A. Fucking. Cunt.

Nailed on the head mate. The thing about a***nal is their manager is bigger than their club. More important to the club than the club itself. He was able to walk into their club and mould it in his image. Couldn't have done that unless the club was a blank canvas. Now all the scum talk about their history of playing the a***nal way. They don't even seem to know their own history pre-wanger. Boring, boring cunts.

Nail on head. Even when they won the title with Graham they were an awful footballing side to watch and their fans would accept any functioning football. Funny to see them bang on about being the most classy stylish club about playing the best football. They've played dull and life less football for 90% of their existence.

Henry's homecoming, FA Cup tie, empty seats and silence...

Those goons really show so much passion sometimes.

What a fucking waste of a football club.

Keep relying on bringing back past stars, signing dog shit like Squillacci and Mertesacker, replacing Nasri and Fibreglass with Benayoun and Arteta, despite knowing plenty of time in advance those players would be leaving... but don't worry, Henry has scored against Leeds.

Oh and by the way LOL at the goon who once told me with a smug smile that "Arshavin is like Modric, only better."

Let's be fair it's not everyday they re-sign a former player and he scores the winner in the CL final.....what do you mean it's the FA Cup 3rd round gainst a team in the Championsjip and they are limping it at home with yet another defensive injury?

Must be hard posting all over twitter/facebook whilst typing one handed,wanking furiously and trying to see the keyboard through tears of joy

I fucking HATE Henry, he's such an arrogant prick. Slapping the badge like its his hometown club who he...oh yea, left.

If he scores against us and does some stupid arrogant celebration im gonna go full on Falling Down mode in the Emershits.

Back
Top Bottom