Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vs. Woolwich this season:

Goal:
younes-kaboul.jpg

MOTM and assist:
55a29ea69c23a_EtienneCapoue.jpg

Goal and assist:
nintchdbpict000252123994.jpg

2 assists
West-Bromwich-Albions-Nacer-Chadli-right-celebrates-scoring.jpg

Assist (last season but had to squeeze him in)
Gylfi-Sigurdsson-Swansea.jpg

Agents! Never underestimate the love for the club.
Screen-Shot-2017-02-01-at-12.55.21.jpg

Im not rising above shit......fuck Woolwich.

13 points and mind the gap you tragic tossers. This demise, running parallel with West Ham's and our growth could not be written any better. You literally couldnt make it up.

Back in 2000-2005, I always said that it was only plastic Woolwich fans that said we werent their rivals anymore, and it was Chelsea and Utd. Well thats the same for me, I couldnt give a fuck if they are non league, they'll always be The Scum, and will always rub it in their grubby faces when we do them over.

They are a disgrace. We had a full house through our darkest days, we made noise losing to the likes of Boro or Sheff Utd. The gooners of today have turned on the man who gave them their vile entitled smugness in the first place.

Now the clueless cunts want Henry. Small time shambolic fuck fest, and long may it continue.
I'll be lauding every second of it.

I finally met up with my brother in law at a family gathering. He is a gooner. A proper gooner who goes home and away and supports them for the right reasons because he comes from Highbury. He was at the game at Spurs and he confessed, it was not just the result that was so shocking to him and his mates, it was the whole experience of seeing the stadium for the first time, hearing the noise coming from the Spurs end and the dawning undeniable truth that Spurs are a big club - as big as Woolwich if not bigger - and although we have not won anything in a while that it won't be long. He said his mates went home early and he at least had the bollocks to see it to the end. He, at least, is an honest gooner.

Last time scum won a CL last 16 game, my grand daughter hadn't yet started primary school.
She is now in her 2nd year of Uni.
Fuck, time flies when your having fun.

Back
Top Bottom