Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon too much? I'm being rather tongue in cheek here.
Yeah too much IMO. First, as a Jew I don't much care for the conflation of Jews with Israeli political policy. Secondly, irrespective of the actions of groups like Hamas, Israeli policy towards Palestine is not exactly without fault. Bombings, forced land occupation, etc. Others might not see it that way, but it just didn't sit right with me.

There are other things we can laugh at, like this bloke.....;)

17883841_10158570146770008_6710630876412292925_n.jpg

Yeah too much IMO. First, as a Jew I don't much care for the conflation of Jews with Israeli political policy. Secondly, irrespective of the actions of groups like Hamas, Israeli policy towards Palestine is not exactly without fault. Bombings, forced land occupation, etc. Others might not see it that way, but it just didn't sit right with me.

Ah fair enough. No offence intended, I hope you'll gather...

What a fucking evening. Just catching up with the 'other matches thread'.
:levylol:

Edit: This really is the most in disarray I have ever seen the scum. Any impartial person would say that we will finish above them, but...

This interview was officially AFTV "jump the shark" moment. Idiotic youth crowding the camera, caring more about filming on their phones for social media, sharing their Snapchats, the whole thing is a joke. They couldn't probably care less about their team. Just a winning team to flaunt to others their whole life.

I just got home from meetings all day and saw the score.

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::levylol::levylol::levylol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol::pochlol::pochlol::pochlol::vert::vert::vert::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::walker-scream::walker-scream::walker-scream::wanyama::wanyama::wanyama:

Last edited:
Yes very enjoyable and they deserve every last minuet of the misery,but I wouldn't put to much into the NLD, they will put in a shift in that game,guaranteed! If we get a scratchy 1-0 that would do me!
They couldn't Handel the pressure and there will be no Haydn place now, so they will have to get Bach to basics. Either that or go and get Brahms and Liszt.

I was out last night & totally forgot that this game was happening .

Woke up with a bit of a head but finding out this result has made it go away instantly

Please stay Mr Wenger

Rooney - thats him on tge left?

Jurgen's Binnman "Probably a guy that looks suspiciously like Wenger but with glasses and a mustache...."

NoseGlasses_565.jpg

Rooney has beat him to it?

This interview was officially AFTV "jump the shark" moment. Idiotic youth crowding the camera, caring more about filming on their phones for social media, sharing their Snapchats, the whole thing is a joke. They couldn't probably care less about their team. Just a winning team to flaunt to others their whole life.

Not sure about anyone else, I need subtitles?

Just because they look way off now, they have shown that they can go on good runs, so let's wait and see, still a bit early to open the bubbly water.

As for the NLD, they will, regardless of form give us a real game for that one.

Back
Top Bottom