Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The simple truth is that since fat Robbie started to humiliate the club he's supposed to love, they have got worse. He knows this, and he's trying to cash in on the end days.

Because he's fat and stupid, people think he's harmless, but he has cynically twisted the sad wankers with the promise of TV exposure. In return they fall in line and shuffle up to undermine the rancid club they're supposed to support. He's a 24 carat cunt masquerading as a concerned benefactor. I'm astonished that their fans can't see this.

"So you, mentally damaged arse fan - wasn't that the worst performance in living history?" and so on. He's a fucking cunt. He'd be in trouble in the old days, but this new lot? They care more about YouTube hits than results. They are beyond contempt.
I agree he is doing a fine job and should carry on

And-away-we-go-GIF.gif

The simple truth is that since fat Robbie started to humiliate the club he's supposed to love, they have got worse. He knows this, and he's trying to cash in on the end days.

Because he's fat and stupid, people think he's harmless, but he has cynically twisted the sad wankers with the promise of TV exposure. In return they fall in line and shuffle up to undermine the rancid club they're supposed to support. He's a 24 carat cunt masquerading as a concerned benefactor. I'm astonished that their fans can't see this.

"So you, mentally damaged arse fan - wasn't that the worst performance in living history?" and so on. He's a fucking cunt. He'd be in trouble in the old days, but this new lot? They care more about YouTube hits than results. They are beyond contempt.
I don't like Fat Robs methods, but that's not his car.
That's that black geezer comic/software developer's motor. Daniel Soff.
Hence the plate D1, and Robs sitting in the passenger seat.
Daniel Soff (@Swagadore) on Twitter

I don't like Fat Robs methods, but that's not his car.
That's that black geezer comic/software developer's motor. Daniel Soff.
Hence the plate D1, and Robs sitting in the passenger seat.
Daniel Soff (@Swagadore) on Twitter
What? I know it's not his car - he's in the passenger seat. My post was 100% unrelated to the car that the fat fraud was sitting in. Give me a break you picky cunt.

insert Alan partridge 'so what' gif at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom