Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They can buy whoever, isn't it better they fuck over Woolwich in the process?

Yes and no. We're in for a beautiful soap and can taunt them yet again for another player who leaves them behind in the dust for a rival because they're becoming shit. That'll keep their mouths shut about Campbell. AFTV will go full Chernobyl. The Emirates will become a place where the goons will mass-burn their Sanchez shirts on a huge burning pile.

But from the other side Chelsea will become even more stronger with Sanchez at their side. Can't have that.

Grown men dressing up as Wenger and Sanchez sitting at the Woolwich training center with a clock, banners a 10Mph sign and 2 toy dogs.

My god...

It's all beginning to go to the dogs.

Their shinny new stadium is a decade old now, the seats looking tiered and weather worn.

Their training ground (despite a new building being built) is nearly 20yrs old and compared to ours lacks the maticulas attention to detail that is comming through everything at the club these days.
spurstrainingcentre1409b.jpg

I get that but they'll just sign someone equally as good if not him

Sanchez is for me as good as Hazard, in some areas better, he is Prem proven and a nightmare to play against and I am not just referring to his scoring or assists. Chelsea could get other wide forwards of top quality, Griezmann, Bernardo Silva and maybe a few others but not many, not many at all and even with stupid money being thrown around Chelsea would find it very hard to get any of them.

Sanchez in the last year of his contract and with Prem experience would be a brilliant coup for Chavs. He is the type of player we lack and in Hazard and Sanchez Chavs would be horrible to play. There are not many players in his position as good as Sanchez anywhere, Barcelona had 3 better in Messi, Neymar and Suarez and that's the only reason why he left.

I'd rather Arse lost Sanchez and Chelsea also lost his signing, send him to Bayern or PSG that would be fine.

A Wenger out sign during the moon landing, the Kennedy assassination, Lenin rally in St Petersburg the list could be endless the amount of piss takes. CJJ CJJ normally the man for these things.

Back
Top Bottom