Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's the first one I've seen who hasn't made me cringe in utter embarassment.

BTW, whose name does he say on 1:16 "This is the darkest days since the xxxxx days"?

Disliked by both clubs ...
TerryNeillBook1985-L_1.jpg

Arse fan on Talksport...

"All we saw as we left was Robbie from Woolwich Fan TV, and frankly some of the stuff they put on there is comical..."

Fight, fight, fight, fight!:ledleylick:

It could be a long way back for Woolwich. They need a Poch type figure to come in, ship out the deadwood and change the culture. There's so much deadwood there though and the culture of 4th is a trophy and last 16 is an achievement is so well ingrained that it could be a 4 or 5 year job and may take several managers to get right.

Chelsea can get going again quickly when a new manager comes in because the winning mentality has become ingrained there. And hopefully Poch will leave us in a similar situation when he leaves.

Club in decline.

Awful atmosphere, no redeeming qualities about the club, manager who isn't wanted, players who don't want to play, piss poor defence, zero depth. Could be about to lose champions league football.

These things happen in cycles. Woolwich and Man Utd dominated English football, now look at both clubs. Just like Liverpool and Everton in the 80s.

Its time for the another era of Tottenham. We're coming.

Said it before. Say it again.

4 away games. 3 goals conceded in each of them.

I forgot Woolwich were playing tonight. Checked news headlines before turning in for the night, proper lol'ed. Can't be bovvered to check AFTV, I'm sure the highlights will be on here ASAP.

Sweet dreams!
:vdvshh:

Back
Top Bottom