Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't believe they are complaining about the atmosphere being too hostile.

I remember a few years ago Wenger saying he doesn't like WHL because it's too noisy.

Pathetic club.
If the crowd is too loud their voices can't be distinguished on their smartphone videos and their Twitter notifications can't be heard. So, for that reason, I can understand the tragedy of their pain.

From Woolwich Mania;

"I didn't really think Spurs were very good. Thought we were winning it for sure until they scored that jammy goal, and then we fell apart. Kane dove as well, don't care if he dragged his leg for contact, pure cheating imo. Just wish we had the balls to cheat in the same way."

"This game is all about cheating tbh"

"Well spurs, one out of 21 aint bad.

Oh no, its actually pathetic."

All those are from the same poster and he's one of their mods. :allitongue::pochfacepalm:

JmiKUn5.jpg

From Woolwich Mania;

"I didn't really think Spurs were very good. Thought we were winning it for sure until they scored that jammy goal, and then we fell apart. Kane dove as well, don't care if he dragged his leg for contact, pure cheating imo. Just wish we had the balls to cheat in the same way."

All those are from the same poster and he's one of their mods. :allitongue::pochfacepalm:
69b0621275b80b8a01142aaab5b47986_large

8430091231_b8b007e3f2_o.gif

tenor.gif

From Woolwich Mania;

I love the bit about cheating. Has he watched any of the football offered up by Arsene "I didn't see it" Wenger over the past twenty years?

Assume this has already been posted, but I notice Fat Robbie has posted quite a few less Arse TV vids this week.

"I'm not covering up who I am" he says while wearing a navy blue and white hoodie!!!!!!!!!:eriksenlol:

It's not about a power shift.

It's about a net power shift.

Lee Dixon was absolutely savaging Ozil in the NBC commentary. Was asked what he'd think if Ozil played in front of him in the team, and Dixon said something along the lines of 'well, he'd have to win games' because he's such a luxury player who does none of the hard work.
Its not about a power shift its about a power cut!

Just royally p*ss*d a gooner off at work..
He came out with "Congratulations, i suppose you well happy beating us and finally finishing above us?"
I replied " No more than normal.You're just another team and it was just another match,in a long list we have won this season"

I have hurt him more with that ,than if i'd have chinned him.
Mondays ain't so bad after all :)

Assume this has already been posted, but I notice Fat Robbie has posted quite a few less Arse TV vids this week.

"I'm not covering up who I am" he says while wearing a navy blue and white hoodie!!!!!!!!!:eriksenlol:

He is on another planet if he thinks they kept up with us, blind as well as stupid!

Back
Top Bottom