Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is on another planet if he thinks they kept up with us, blind as well as stupid!
In the first half they weren't that bad and gave us a game. But it was evident byt the second that their fitness levels weren't good enough and that players like Giroud and Ozil aren't good enough and/or didn't care enough, which to me pretty much explains their second half implosion.

Full transcription with annotation…

You’re fucking shit.
You’re fucking shit.
You’re fucking shit.
You’re fucking shit.
You’re fucking shit... (fade)

<Loud explosion>

Yay…! (in response to explosion)

You’re fucking shit.

Yids! Yids! Yids! Yids! Yids!

You’re fucking shit.
You’re fucking shit.

Fuck off you prick!

Come this way.
We’ll look after him.
Come this way, you fat cunt!

Robbie, Robbie, what’s the score?

Who? Who? Who let the Yids out?

We’re coming for you!

Robbie, Robbie, give us a song. (someone gets the lyrics a bit wrong).
Robbie, what’s the score?
Tommy, Tommy, what’s the score? (clearly one guy doesn’t watch AFTV)
Ha! Ha! Ha!

Full transcription with annotation…

You’re fucking shit.
You’re fucking shit.
You’re fucking shit.
You’re fucking shit.
You’re fucking shit... (fade)

<Loud explosion>

Yay…! (in response to explosion)

You’re fucking shit.

Yids! Yids! Yids! Yids! Yids!

You’re fucking shit.
You’re fucking shit.

Fuck off you prick!

Come this way.
We’ll look after him.
Come this way, you fat cunt!

Who? Who? Who let the Yids out?

We’re coming for you!

Robbie, Robbie, give us a song. (someone gets the lyrics a bit wrong).
Tommy, Tommy, what’s the score? (clearly one guy doesn’t watch AFTV)
Ha! Ha! Ha!

Excellent work

aFttCdz.png

Oh, and Ty being 47 years old is mental

Last edited:
Just royally p*ss*d a gooner off at work..
He came out with "Congratulations, i suppose you well happy beating us and finally finishing above us?"
I replied " No more than normal.You're just another team and it was just another match,in a long list we have won this season"

I have hurt him more with that ,than if i'd have chinned him.
Mondays ain't so bad after all :)

Personally i'm not so sure. Reckon you should at least try both options and report back to us which one hurt him the most.
And of course a vid of the action just so we can judge.:dawsonmean:

Fuck off. I see all it took was one mild remark to send you straight back into nasty cunt mode.

Plenty on here have met me at games. They know I'm no fake.

Oh come on. You were dismissing another poster and claiming you'd been to 'countless NLD's'. If asking you to back up that claim makes me a 'nasty cunt' then so be it. I didn't call you a fake either - or any other names. I just poked a bit of fun at your pomposity. Forget it. I forgive you for calling me a cunt.

Just seen this in one of AFTV's videos:

Robbie: what do you think of todays game?
Moh: The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take... inventory. Outgunned. Outnumbered. Out of our minds. On a suicide mission. But the sands and rocks here stained with thousands of years of warfare... they will remember us. For this. Because out of all our vast array of nightmares, this is the one we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight.

Also in the Claude vid did anyone else see some movement in the window of house behind? Did he get any approval to film facing that persons house? Probably not, wanker should get the person to file a complaint

LOL... was waiting for someone to come out shouting "fuck off from outside my 'ouse, you wankaaa!".

Back
Top Bottom