Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That would just BE SO beautiful...
Of ALL the cunts to finally take them over the cliff... Sol would be my choice!

They can ALL crash and burn together for all I care...
...talking of cunts... hey JACK... whaddaya think of Tottenham NOW you smug, fat tongued gloating prick... hurting much is it you despicable odious little shit stain?!

Funny, I don't see you holding your microphone out to your internet obsessed self-entitied fans THIS season you attention seeking little Cunt!

B3x7GPh.jpg

If we do finish above them this year (which is likely at this point) I prefer not doing a fuss about it, show them how small time they really are

At the end of last season it was my Gooner mates who brought it up, not me. Mostly along the lines of ‘I suppose you’re gonna gloat now’.

I just shrugged and said I hadn’t even thought about it. Pissed them right off.

As if I hadn’t thought about it :vertna:

A star is born

I wouldn’t say Born Furby I mean he says this is his third manager.

The stick he got as a 6 month old baby when Rioch took over must have been horrendous for him....

....or he was 8 or 9 when the invincibles were around and supported them on the back of a couple of titles is a smiiiddddge more the truth, little tosser

Obviously doesn’t know about their long barren spells and poor league form before.
Another Wenger era fan who now wants him out.
I sincerely hope they go through untold managers now,
They had Mee from 66 to 76 and he won the double and nothing else. I don’t count the fairs cup.
Then they nicked our manager to win a trophy after he took us down.
He was there from 76-83 and won one Cup
Then they had Howe who won nish and a caretaker before Graham.

So no you can’t remem becuase you wasn’t alive.
Love this, how we actually no more than there plastic fans. Its so ironic, the reason they support Woolwich is Wenger. 70s and 80s they won next to nothing

Back
Top Bottom