Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At the end of last season it was my Gooner mates who brought it up, not me. Mostly along the lines of ‘I suppose you’re gonna gloat now’.

I just shrugged and said I hadn’t even thought about it. Pissed them right off.

As if I hadn’t thought about it :vertna:
I always keep the gooners at work waiting before I say anything .... usually late in the afternoon... I'm so bad!

I always keep the gooners at work waiting before I say anything .... usually late in the afternoon... I'm so bad!

The one Gooner I work with had his last day on Friday.

I’d actually made the effort to get in through the snow, but seeing only four other people were there I just made an excuse and left. He was still there, so I had a nice chat with him, saying it was a pleasure working with him and wishing him well in his new job.

The very last thing I said was ‘oh and good job against City in the final’. His last words to me as I strolled out the door were ‘oh fuck off’.

:pochsmirk:

Im not rising above shit......fuck Woolwich.

13 points and mind the gap you tragic tossers. This demise, running parallel with West Ham's and our growth could not be written any better. You literally couldnt make it up.

Back in 2000-2005, I always said that it was only plastic Woolwich fans that said we werent their rivals anymore, and it was Chelsea and Utd. Well thats the same for me, I couldnt give a fuck if they are non league, they'll always be The Scum, and will always rub it in their grubby faces when we do them over.

They are a disgrace. We had a full house through our darkest days, we made noise losing to the likes of Boro or Sheff Utd. The gooners of today have turned on the man who gave them their vile entitled smugness in the first place.

Now the clueless cunts want Henry. Small time shambolic fuck fest, and long may it continue.
I'll be lauding every second of it.

Im not rising above shit......fuck Woolwich.

13 points and mind the gap you tragic tossers. This demise, running parallel with West Ham's and our growth could not be written any better. You literally couldnt make it up.

Back in 2000-2005, I always said that it was only plastic Woolwich fans that said we werent their rivals anymore, and it was Chelsea and Utd. Well thats the same for me, I couldnt give a fuck if they are non league, they'll always be The Scum, and will always rub it in their grubby faces when we do them over.

They are a disgrace. We had a full house through our darkest days, we made noise losing to the likes of Boro or Sheff Utd. The gooners of today have turned on the man who gave them their vile entitled smugness in the first place.

Now the clueless cunts want Henry. Small time shambolic fuck fest, and long may it continue.
I'll be lauding every second of it.
Well fuckin said

If we do finish above them this year (which is likely at this point) I prefer not doing a fuss about it, show them how small time they really are

Nice sentiment. But I am a small man...a small bitter twisted man who has spent years having my nose rubbed in it by those stinking gooner chumpwhackers. I will be rising above nothing! I am going to give shit to every gooner that I see. Fuck 'em, let them enjoy being the shittest team in the northern hemisphere.

Has there ever been a more bantery bantz club ffs. Its like an avalanche of bantz with no end in sight! Fucking brilliant.
:dembelelol::dembelefingers:

I’d say West Ham are a more banter club. Although it is wonderful to see Arse falling to pieces.

yeah you've got a point there, I'm just getting a bit carried away!
not seen quite this much coming down on woolwich as of late though.... long may it continue
:sonlol:

Massive rumours that Cunty will be the new Woolwich manager. Probably bollocks, but these reports are saying news will break tonight following a board meeting that took place before today's game, so we will not have long to see if it's crap.

Massive rumours that Cunty will be the new Woolwich manager. Probably bollocks, but these reports are saying news will break tonight following a board meeting that took place before today's game, so we will not have long to see if it's crap.

Almost definitely bollocks. None of that would make sense.

Gooners wouldn’t want Cunty, neither team is likely to ditch their manager at this stage of the season, and the idea of Cunty suddenly switching to the Death Star is just weird.

Nice sentiment. But I am a small man...a small bitter twisted man who has spent years having my nose rubbed in it by those stinking gooner chumpwhackers. I will be rising above nothing! I am going to give shit to every gooner that I see. Fuck 'em, let them enjoy being the shittest team in the northern hemisphere.
Preach brother

Back
Top Bottom