Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Makes you laugh. 3 FA Cups in 4 years and they act like this. We had two decades of shit and that lot up the road act like this after a couple of seasons of not competing. I hope they get rid of Wenger and get a flop in. Fuck em, I want them mid table now as that's what they deserve

I can only ever get about a minute into these things before I start to feel uncomfortable, it's too much like going to a psychiatric ward to watch the mentally ill. How can people have so little self-awareness?
Yeah, same. Weirdly, much of it is always some tool screaming “I told you/what did I tell you/I was right all along”, as if they have some sort of insight. Just a sea of weirdos

Their shortlist not great

Ancelotti no doubt a once great manager but it’s a bit too late to get the best from him, besides would only be for 2 years and would he join a side with no European completion and very little differentiating factors to attract new players

Low has not been in club football for 13 years and must only have minimal deep knowledge of the premier league and how the new madness of transfers and agents works since the price explosion

They are fucked, its a race to the bottom as finishing 6th will only mean lack of ability to get anyone decent manager or players, they should have done it 4 years ago after 1st cup win

Their shortlist not great

Ancelotti no doubt a once great manager but it’s a bit too late to get the best from him, besides would only be for 2 years and would he join a side with no European completion and very little differentiating factors to attract new players

Low has not been in club football for 13 years and must only have minimal deep knowledge of the premier league and how the new madness of transfers and agents works since the price explosion

They are fucked, its a race to the bottom as finishing 6th will only mean lack of ability to get anyone decent manager or players, they should have done it 4 years ago after 1st cup win
They’ll be back, eventually. In the meantime, I think it would take a new manager at least two season to turn them into a force again. Basically need new keeper, new back four, and two new defensive midfielders.

I’m hoping they make a Moyes-esque appointment, maybe Brendan Rogers the charlatan git

The Swedish Woolwich forum has "Spurs class" as their lowest player rating for match reports. If these fuckers had a few players that were Spurs class they would not be in the bind they are in :dembelefingers:

Whatever happened to the claim they had a better season than us last year because they came 5th and won a trophy? The depth of delusion is limitless with them lot.

Thing is Woolwich can’t be like Man U or city and spend £300m every season to get it right.
They can’t pay a shame much.
They will have to sell big waged player to get another in or sacrifice two
They are a team of individuals.

I don’t think think they were that terrible, except defensively. Thats to do with the personal. They are not a team.
It also doesn’t help when you start ok and go behind to a bad goal( if Chech wouldn’t have came for it, no other cunt would have) and the large away support does fuck all to encourage you, not one peep except loud audible sighs that drown out the home crowd each time you give the ball away.
Slowly eroding your confidence, also making Chech nervous by cunting him off whilst trying to concentrate. when the second goes my in start singing wenger our songs.
The only other time first half wasn’t when Wilshere got booked for a nasty spiteful tackle and they sung super jack.
Shit fans

Back
Top Bottom