Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sure the Gooner cunts will RE-CONVINCE themselves that THE EL was a Mickey mouse competition after all...

That's good then, cos they'll get to enjoy the riches the EL brings next season as well...

And to think, the fun they had mocking US for playing Thursday nights on Channel 5 all those years...

You reap what you fucking sew, cunts!

Christ I love Graham Roberts. The guy retired years before I started supporting Spurs (1990), but it’s obvious that he’s Spurs through and through. Bet he wishes he was young and in this side to kick seven shades of shit out of that wanker Wilshere.
He's fast becoming our Schezney... except Robbo was half decent!

Mind the fucking gap cunts... :dembelelol:

DcTTe-tXkAAV0_h.jpg

They've got no chance of getting back in the top 4 next season. Koscielny will miss at least half of it and he's gone to shit anyway. They have no other CBs worthy of the name. They need a whole new defence, goalkeeper and central midfield. They'll score goals but they'll concede plenty too. And they've got a lot of overpaid players of questionable commitment like Ozil and Aubameyang. Really not a good job to go into. They need an interim manager really to clean up all the shit Wenger's left behind.

The experienced Spurs fan in me tells me to enjoy tonight, in CASE it all comes crashing down at the weekend and we look like Right cunts again!!

Here's hoping we don't, mind!

However you paint it, or redecorate it... or plaster over the cracks... TONIGHT was FUCKING glorious!

I think Jenas is pretty spot on about Ozil.

The Woolwich team makes Ozil look worse because he ISNT that guy who should be doing all the hard work. He's the definition of luxury player in the same way VDV was for us. Problem being, we had Modric controlling games and Parker winning everything back and they have Jack Wilshere and Granit Xhaka.

Ozil on his day is World Class - but how many games can you really say he's been World Class at Woolwich? And who were the opponents? That'll sum it up.

The best decision Ozil will make this summer will be to leave the club and probably go on to move to somewhere like PSG where he'll earn a shit load of money, have the luxury of winning things and doing what he does best and that's create for BETTER players.

Maybe the Arse fans can start an online petition to get the result annulled, and the game replayed in October... once Koscenlny regains full fitness!
After all... it wasn't FAIIIIIIIIIR!

I wonder if the FA will rip the piss out of Jack Wilshire after tonight's disappointing, 'lacklustre' losing performance...
:kanehand:
Nah.... thought Not!
:kaneear:

Back
Top Bottom