Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like Ramsay is about to sign a new 200k a week deal.
imagine paying ramsey the same we pay kane
giphy.gif

I'm sure they must wake up each day and lay there thinking how they can make themselves look even more stupid than they already do.

DfVKssIWAAAG7iW.jpg

I have never understood why England is the only country in the world where it's seen as offensive to fly its flag, and I speak as an immigrant. Seriously, can you imagine telling an American not to display their flag.

I have never understood why England is the only country in the world where it's seen as offensive to fly its flag, and I speak as an immigrant. Seriously, can you imagine telling an American not to display their flag.
Heaven for bid,upset our continental chums we can't have that after all it's our country! But try anything in a foreign land that they don't like,see where that gets you 40 lashes and a 30 year jail term.

Back
Top Bottom