Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh my God! He's gone and made a compilation video of all his best bits! You honestly couldn't make this shit up. He's been told he's shit and to fuck off, even after pleading on his hands and knees saying he'll take a pay cut.

tenor.gif

#onefortheLongBallStreeters

Wilshere:
I had to leave as I wasn’t guaranteed playing time. It’s not about money I was willing to take a pay cut to stay.

See:
UE: You’re not in my plans Jack. I suggest find a new club.
JW: Please Mr Emery, let me stay. I’ll take a pay cut. Just let me stay. I’ll be lucky if even Everton want me.

Hold on. You have a sit down with the new manager who makes it clear that you are not central to his plans, your not going to play every week and , I would think, suggests if you want to are better off finding a club that will let you.
So why the fuck would you offer to take a pay cut if the manager made it clear you are not playing in his team every week.
Suggests you were willing to stay, were desperate to stay but were not wanted.
Yet Jack switches it like he's not leaving for money, but for footballing reasons.

Who’s going to pay him the same , let alone more money than he steals form Woolwich anyway?

Complete wanker.
So desperate to stay at a top 6 club he was willing to sit on the bench for less money

I remember this smug little mug and his remarks about us.Squaring up to players like he was the top man in the NLD
Left out of the England squad and told to "f**k off" by his club in a matter of a few short weeks.....
How must little Jack be feeling right now?
:dembelelol::levylol::dembelelol::levylol::dembelelol::levylol::kaneear:

Oh my God! He's gone and made a compilation video of all his best bits! You honestly couldn't make this shit up. He's been told he's shit and to fuck off, even after pleading on his hands and knees saying he'll take a pay cut.

tenor.gif

Well what else is he going to do with his summer off, while decent footballers play in the biggest football tournament on the planet!

May as well sit at home and make a slide show of that one performance against Barca.

:kaneshh:

I wish nothing but the worst for Wheelchair. Talentless cunt.
Yep. Rarely do I wish ill fortune or injury on a player, but when the cunt limped off at WHL it was a sweet, sweet moment.
Let the fucker join the rest of the has-beens at West Ham. They hate us so it will suit him down to the ground - he can continue to sing his anti-Spurs bile while plodding around in the midfield (rarely scoring or assisting) with the mighty Nobes.

Nobel and Wheelchair in the same midfield. Might as well stick a pole in the center pitch and tie two chickens to it with string, it won;t make a difference.

The delusion remains strong I’m glad to note.
Gooner mate reckons that xhaka will be their top man under Emery, hence the 6 year deal.
I’d be very worried if the new manager of my club had signed up a nobody like that to a long term deal.
Has he even seen the useless cunt play?

Back
Top Bottom