Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gooners everywhere starting to wake up to the fact that they're basically not much better than last year. As the chart below illustrates, they've been very... very fortunate:

EPL xG Table and Scorers for the 2018/2019 season | Understat.com

Their XG (Expected Goals) this season is just under 26, compared to their actual goals scored of 37. While some overindex is expected among better sides (due to quality of finishing / opposition), they're miles ahead of where they should be based on performances.

Borderline feel sorry for them. 5pm kick off?! Who is going to be able to go to that, even if for some deluded reason they wanted to? UEFA are a fucking joke.

th

Gooners everywhere starting to wake up to the fact that they're basically not much better than last year. As the chart below illustrates, they've been very... very fortunate:

EPL xG Table and Scorers for the 2018/2019 season | Understat.com

Their XG (Expected Goals) this season is just under 26, compared to their actual goals scored of 37. While some overindex is expected among better sides (due to quality of finishing / opposition), they're miles ahead of where they should be based on performances.
That is an absurd difference. Usually anything higher than 4-5 is pretty uncommon. 11+ means they are going to crash hard at some point. Look at United - it always catches up eventually. Liverpool alsohave a pretty high GA diff (nearly 7 more than actual), so I wouldn’t be shocked to see them give up a clunker on the backend at some point.

I don’t live in London so I just don’t understand how someone can be a gooner fan. Like are they extra inbred or just naturally retarded? Gotta be some explanation.

I’ve never understood it

Always been a bunch of cunts imv

Loathsome club and plastic fans

Back
Top Bottom