Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They’re the dregs of London now, talking about Ancelotti, Allegri etc, no fucking chance

they have to punt on up and comers now and hope they get a Poch like we did

It’ll be Nuno or Ljungberg full time after he’s scraped a couple of 1-0 wins

getting rid of Poch was hard on all of us but this just shows we made the right decision
Spot on. Allegri is a pipe dream for them now. He's the level they could have got had they booted out Wenger while a top four club but now they are a mess and at best the sixth best team in the league, maybe 7th or 8th behind the likes of Leicester. Managers like Allegri will be embarrassed to be linked with Woolwich, it taints their standing.

Nuno is a good bet for them and the best they can achieve. That up and coming type, or another of the same standing of the guy they have Just sacked.

It’s so fucking pathetic that they’re calling for Poch after absolutely ribbing him for years for winning nothing

I honestly don’t think they can get any lower than they are right now, but I fucking hope they do

ss.png
Between us and Jose and if they get Nuno, will North London officially be Little Lisbon?

Need a Poch style rebuild under someone not Poch. Deeper issues than at United. Can’t see them being dangerous until 2021 at this rate.
My biggest fear I had with this lot was what was going on behind the scenes. I felt they prepared well whilst Wenger was at the club, they started to re-structure the club whilst he was still at the club and there were huge changes made. What's been pleasing is that very quickly after rebuilding all aspect of the club at every dept things fell apart quite quickly with staff not even completing their first year.

So, they are doing exactly what they planned not to do and that rebuilds the operations whilst also looking for or supporting the incumbent manager/coach. Lovely.

One thing I will say about Utd and that it's clear that they have embarked upon a particular path right now, which demonstrates a strategy. They are buying and/or playing younger players. Also, get the feeling that they are underpinning the team with a UK centric squad, Maguire, Rashford, James, McTommony etc. heavily linked with Sancho for Jan move.

It remains to be seen if this path is to bring them back up but can't help but feel it's a better strategy than they have had since Fergie left. In fact not sure what their strategy has been since Fergie left.

Obviously, this is a joy to read, but if I had the misfortune of supporting the scum, I’d want every single one of those players booted out.

Something about that fetid swamp has always attracted the most unbelievably arrogant cunts.

Despite it being Woolwich, that's terrible. The guy has won more trophies than any of the players in their squad. The arrogance of it.

They fucking always manage to stay dangerous though I feel. Same with Chelsea. They must have sold their souls to the devil in the 90s or something.
Have you worried about Woolwich winning anything since Wegner’s last year? You think Frankie Lamp is winning shit at Chelsea? Sort our shit out under Mou and it’s not really a concern.

Maybe a little bit if he buys 3 good defenders and a proper DM. With the current squad they are going nowhere.
They can’t strengthen til January at the earliest and even then who ever is up for grabs then will be below par anyway! They will have to spend a fortune to turn that team round.

Fair play to the bloke when talking about Spurs. Didn't take the piss just expressed his envy.
Great time to be a Spurs fan....loving it.

Yes he reckoned that we should be ten years behind them by now

Can’t deny his passion though

Was waiting for Troopz and Claude but no show

Absolutely love it and I hope Kronke runs them into the ground

They reckon Allegri will take over but he’s holding out for the Yanited job so they’ll probably end up with Arteta who they’ve already shit on by choosing Emery

Loving it 🤣

Back
Top Bottom