Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This Potter bloke looks a decent manager sussed them out Completely, that little Connolly reminds me of a rotty I had, reckon Brighton need another one though then the attendance will be 3126 away fans

This Potter bloke looks a decent manager sussed them out Completely, that little Connolly reminds me of a rotty I had, reckon Brighton need another one though then the attendance will be 3126 away fans

"A very smelly, squelchy, hangover fart"

Been a difficult day for me
Issues with IGMP Multicast signalling, saw Piers Morgan say something I agreed with and then was stuck with watching The goons play Brighton.
BONUS
They got dicked by Brighton!

Cheered my day up

Are FIFA are paying this prick to sort out the Arse?

He had twenty years to do it & couldn't get it done so I'm not sure how a couple of phone calls will fix it.

Back
Top Bottom