Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That can't be real... they're not real fans, surely?

There was LITERALLY no emotion shown for BOTH goals... do they care either way??

It's like they were watching an episode of Antiques Roadshow (and even THEN I'd show more emotion than that...)

They DESERVE the club they've got!!!
This is so dead. Guy says 2000 people watching them, at least give them fake emotions if you have to. Fucking weird.

I don't know why i'm even shocked..

ER96dFGWkAEy4Yd

Just busting balls a bit here, but considering the money that this lot are losing, let’s suggest ENIC only care about top four, wouldn’t that be a sound strategy?

https://www.football.london/Woolwich-fc/fixtures-results/manchester-city-vs-Woolwich-date-17857992

Woolwich will now travel to Manchester in just eight days time - on Wednesday March 11th, with a 7.30pm kick off. The game will also be shown live on Sky Sports.

With Wednesday confirmed as the new date, Woolwich, who face West Ham at 3pm on Saturday, will have 24 hours extra to prepare for the clash than City, who face arch-rivals United in the Manchester derby at 4.30pm on Sunday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom