Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It reeks of a highly political move to get him out the Club. Seems very, very odd why the Club would even let it be known that he and two others (unnamed) have done this. Why announce it? Why name him? Why not name the other two?

Given the backlash to ours and Liverpools furloughing of staff, this is a completly calculated move by the club. You don't need to be a PR expert to know how this one is going to go. So you would have to look at the motives behind it.

From what I've read he gives away more than 12% of his income on other charities each year, so isn't necessarily a straight money thing (it might be, I don't know the guy). But I think there's more than meets the eye to this.

It reeks of a highly political move to get him out the Club. Seems very, very odd why the Club would even let it be known that he and two others (unnamed) have done this. Why announce it? Why name him? Why not name the other two?

Given the backlash to ours and Liverpools furloughing of staff, this is a completly calculated move by the club. You don't need to be a PR expert to know how this one is going to go. So you would have to look at the motives behind it.

From what I've read he gives away more than 12% of his income on other charities each year, so isn't necessarily a straight money thing (it might be, I don't know the guy). But I think there's more than meets the eye to this.
Which eye?!!
:mourhandlaugh:

Igor’s in isolation
mirror22.jpg

igor.jpg

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...ng-big-transfer-window-spending-a4427936.html

They said it last summer and still spent truckloads but this time I think its right as they've missed out on CL again. I's why we cant have them back in it any time soon.

Enjoyable read about their contract struggles. It's imperative they stay out of the CL as long as possible and if they do the problems will just get worse for them.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/Woolwic...ing-as-aubameyangsakalacazette-need-new-deals

Guaranteed the shameless little shits would still declare 60k attended the game.

:mourfacepalm:

I call bollocks on 15,000 anyway.... 2m would need to be in ANY direction; for arguments sake that's 3 seats left, 3 right, 3 front, 3 behind + another 12 to cover diagonal trajectory..... That's 1 seat in 25 being used..... Lets call it 1 in 20 to be conservative....

That's 3000 based on a 60000 seater.

I call bollocks on 15,000 anyway.... 2m would need to be in ANY direction; for arguments sake that's 3 seats left, 3 right, 3 front, 3 behind + another 12 to cover diagonal trajectory..... That's 1 seat in 25 being used..... Lets call it 1 in 20 to be conservative....

That's 3000 based on a 60000 seater.
Safe standing tho, innit.

:ossie:

Back
Top Bottom