Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Heard these guys totally own an organic juice bar just off Highbury road, totally out of bounds bar for away fans the police said...Even some locals say they are sick of this new bread of hooligan fan on match day, dropping their tofu all over the place, booking out all the hair salons, sometimes as early as 10am on match days right through to almost KO, and they are using some kind of language that has large words in it with over 5, sometime 6 letters which is so offensive to the locals......
Its kids enjoying football. I dont see nothing wrong with that. Shit like this looks lame but can turn into something of an atmosphere in the long run.
Id prefer this to the wanker that sits next to me with his halftime hot chocolate and his wife that spends the whole game taking instagram selfies.
Since when is it uncool to have passion for a club?

Couldn’t think where to post this and this thread seems as good a place as any.
Those of you who “know me” will know I used to speak about my “gooner mate”.
He died unexpectedly in November last year (aged 48) and the inquest was today.
He’d had chronic back issues for years and was prescribed oramorph for the pain.
Around his birthday he’d been doing too much travelling (celebrating, travelling to bolton to see his son, more celebrating) & I think he hit a brick wall with the pain. Suffice it to say he overdid it with the morphine and was found dead in his flat.
Absolute tragedy really.
Accidental OD was the verdict and I’m so glad it was that, rather than the other possibility.
Anyway, cool story bro etc but he was a good lad and I miss our banter badly.
RIP Silvo.

Couldn’t think where to post this and this thread seems as good a place as any.
Those of you who “know me” will know I used to speak about my “gooner mate”.
He died unexpectedly in November last year (aged 48) and the inquest was today.
He’d had chronic back issues for years and was prescribed oramorph for the pain.
Around his birthday he’d been doing too much travelling (celebrating, travelling to bolton to see his son, more celebrating) & I think he hit a brick wall with the pain. Suffice it to say he overdid it with the morphine and was found dead in his flat.
Absolute tragedy really.
Accidental OD was the verdict and I’m so glad it was that, rather than the other possibility.
Anyway, cool story bro etc but he was a good lad and I miss our banter badly.
RIP Silvo.

Sorry to hear that. Must be a relief to know it was accidental.

Sorry to hear that. Must be a relief to know it was accidental.
Absolutely. Suicide is the one word that no family member or friend wants to hear about their loved one/mate. His son is 13 and losing his dad so young is a big enough burden. I had a tear in my eye when the coroner ruled out the “s” word. It was the weight of 6 months not knowing all lifted in one sentence. And closure for his son to know that his dad didn’t do himself in on purpose in the eyes of the law.

Absolutely. Suicide is the one word that no family member or friend wants to hear about their loved one/mate. His son is 13 and losing his dad so young is a big enough burden. I had a tear in my eye when the coroner ruled out the “s” word. It was the weight of 6 months not knowing all lifted in one sentence. And closure for his son to know that his dad didn’t do himself in on purpose in the eyes of the law.

It was similar when we got the cause of death verdict for my fiancée. That was also 6 months, and a moment of vindication and some small form of closure. Not that suicide was ever considered.

That would have been incredibly difficult for his son to carry, so it sounds like an emotional but positive day for friends and family.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahagahahahahdjdpeoendieodorj.
LMAO

Back
Top Bottom