Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair, Troopz speaks the language of urban London. Walk around an estate in Tottenham and you'll hear plenty of males talk like that.

DT on the other hand.. If ever a guy needed the shit kicked out of him, it's that wanker.

It's still a forced/put on accent which is not what you'd expect from a 30+ year old.
A chap I know has a man Utd supporting Brother, he's always getting the piss ripped out of him for being a Man U fan with a southern accent, so he started to try and talk Manc, he too made a right tit of himself.

Asda, Lidl, Tescos and Sainsburys have said that any customers with a "Mental Impairment" do not have to wear a mask whilst shopping in their stores. But they have asked that those with the condition do continue to wear their Woolwich shirts so that staff can spot them and avoid any misunderstanding.

I know I shouldn’t laugh as the poor guy in the clip has clearly gone through trauma, but fuck me can Louis Theroux throw out some brutal banter. Never knew he had it in him!

114731426_2363096587329321_1538751568140588713_n.jpg

Aren't things supposed to change, and change fairly rapidly, during a 'revolution'? Because I could swear Woolwich were 8th when saviour Arteta arrived and finished 8th. I must be confused.

Aren't things supposed to change, and change fairly rapidly, during a 'revolution'? Because I could swear Woolwich were 8th when saviour Arteta arrived and finished 8th. I must be confused.
The amount of pundits praising Arteta for doing fuck all is mind boggling.

The same ones criticize Jose despite him actually having success.

So they win another trophy.

Despite being shit they've had a better season than us again.

They are lucky bastards in these cup competitions, Chelsea's best player and captain both went off injured, Chelsea had a player sent off for fuck all.

Its sickening really

Yep they havd had a better season than us now..in the europa league group stages and winning the fa Cup...not sure this thread has any relevance today, how can we possibly be able to laugh at them being more successful than us fucking again...........

So they win another trophy.

Despite being shit they've had a better season than us again.

They are lucky bastards in these cup competitions, Chelsea's best player and captain both went off injured, Chelsea had a player sent off for fuck all.

Its sickening really

And at the same time completely predictable.

Can never rely on the chavs to do us a favour and it's typical one of the worst Woolwich teams in living memory manages to win a trophy with a rookie manager.

Makes our lack of silverware in the last decade even more embarassing

Meanwhile Levy haggling over a few quid on Hoijberg.

We have zero ambition as a club.

This Woolwich side is absolutley terrible, take Aubamayang out and they are bottom half. Yet they've outperformed us again.

The next person that tells me that gloriously losing in a champions league final is better than winning a domestic cup trophy can go fuck themselves.

Back
Top Bottom