Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know.... He actually does have a wife...... And you were just joking, right!?!?! :baletroll:
He’s mentioned her on one of the AFC FAN vids think the one after the 1-0 Wembley game? according to him he phoned home after the game to let her know he was okay as an away game Tottenham etc. Her reply HARRY KANE,HE‘S ONE OF OUR OWN! Ham roll,fam blud you get me......

He’s mentioned her on one of the AFC FAN vids think the one after the 1-0 Wembley game? according to him he phoned home after the game to let her know he was okay as an away game Tottenham etc. Her reply HARRY KANE,HE‘S ONE OF OUR OWN! Ham roll,fam blud you get me......
That's hilarious if true.

- Darling I'm safe, just wanted to let you know so you don't worry about me.
- HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN!!!! FUCK OFF BACK TO WOOLWICH, NORTH LONDON IS WHITE!

:kanegoal:

I'd be shocked to learn Ty doesn't still live with his mum

I see Ty like Spacey in the usual suspects. It’s all an elaborate ruse.

Off camera he’s wearing Gucci suits, driving a totr Benz, understated but expensive, and living in a Kensington penthouse flat with an Estonian model who has a phd in nuclear engineering.

True player.

The fat guy next to DT is called "White Yardie"

:balescream::mourlmao:
It's a bloody freak show of clowns. Fam-Blud-Ya get me-Ya undahstan-Ham Roll wanker, gets replaced with an equally articulate and comprehensible buffoon. Fat Robbie certainly knows what he's doing in casting these misfits. It's car-crash TV at its best though!

Last edited:
Definitely seems a improvement (relatively speaking) now that DT has gone full kit wanker with the rest of the cunts.

I haven't watched the vid, mind you, all judgements based on the screenshot and the fact that DT looks like a complete tool now.
Was less than a year ago he was telling everyone not to buy anything from the club shop :mourpointlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom