Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some amusing posts in the Mourinho thread if you search for Arteta and how lots of people wanted a manager with an apparent style like him 😂😂😂 fortunately there was an equal amount of people who realised this is exactly what would happen with him.

Some amusing posts in the Mourinho thread if you search for Arteta and how lots of people wanted a manager with an apparent style like him 😂😂😂 fortunately there was an equal amount of people who realised this is exactly what would happen with him.
Tbf he looked really good early on and they did win the cup but I think the rot is just so deep at their club

Their players have a deeply ingrained mentality of entitlement and lack of fight and effort as well as some extremely dodgy management that siphoned cash out to their private accounts.

I don't think changing the manager will make any difference to them at this point. They need a total rebuild from the ground all the way to the board.

10 years til they can even think about the CL again, unless they turn in to the next Newcastle or Villa

Tbf he looked really good early on and they did win the cup but I think the rot is just so deep at their club

Their players have a deeply ingrained mentality of entitlement and lack of fight and effort as well as some extremely dodgy management that siphoned cash out to their private accounts.

I don't think changing the manager will make any difference to them at this point. They need a total rebuild from the ground all the way to the board.

10 years til they can even think about the CL again, unless they turn in to the next Newcastle or Villa
They're the next Newcastle. The signs are already there. The way they sacked Wenger is the same as when Newcastle sacked Kevin Keegan and Bobby Robson.
Let's take a look at their expectations. In 2016, they were gutted about not winning the League. In 2017, they wanted to fight for the title, but that quickly turned into a fight for the top 4. Nowadays, if you hear them, they're never mentioning the top 4 anymore, let alone the title, they just want to qualify for the Europa League, a competition that they hated so much 3 years ago.
Their fall is glorious, and unlike Newcastle, we're not Sunderland who are a shitshow as well, so our rise is hurting them even more. Time for us to squeeze our foot in their throat harder now, they deserve every single second of that shitshow for what they stand for.

The irony is that if he integrated Ozil and used him like Mourinho did at Madrid they'd be much better, but he's a stubborn ass like Pep except Pep has won leagues in 3 different countries.

The irony is that if he integrated Ozil and used him like Mourinho did at Madrid they'd be much better, but he's a stubborn ass like Pep except Pep has won leagues in 3 different countries.
Özil hasn't been good for like 4 years
He's been in Eriksen mode since his new contract

Was overrated to begin with anyway

Özil hasn't been good for like 4 years
He's been in Eriksen mode since his new contract

Was overrated to begin with anyway
Bad Ozil is miles better than their other creative options. They can't move the ball forward, they shoot less than everyone except the relegation fodder.

It's like a starving man not eating a sandwich because he doesn't like the type of bread it's on.

Bad Ozil is miles better than their other creative options. They can't move the ball forward, they shoot less than everyone except the relegation fodder.

It's like a starving man not eating a sandwich because he doesn't like the type of bread it's on.

Since the start of last season he’s created the second most chances in the team!

:levylol:

Back
Top Bottom