Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What an utter gimp. He's not even watching is he?

Mate: What a goal!
Gimp: Have we scored?
Mate: No, they have

Seriously, where do they find these pathetic social deviants?
I don't watch any of these type of things, but you only have to look at the front screen stills to realise what a bunch of self entitled, narcissistic pricks they are. I think they genuinely believe they have some type of celebrity status!

So cringeworthy, all those big grins and fake posturing. The only time I would watch would be another unhinged idiot appearing on screen but only as he wants to take a claw hammer to the deluded idiots

I don't watch any of these type of things, but you only have to look at the front screen stills to realise what a bunch of self entitled, narcissistic pricks they are. I think they genuinely believe they have some type of celebrity status!

So cringeworthy, all those big grins and fake posturing. The only time I would watch would be another unhinged idiot appearing on screen but only as he wants to take a claw hammer to the deluded idiots
Do people actually watch this shit instead of watching the games itself. Like everything these days its about a couple of likes on fucking you tube. Clowns

Moyes took over 2 weeks after Arteta took over at Woolwich and he has West Ham 10 places above Woolwich and 8pts more.
Joking apart: everyone thinks of Our 'Teta as being a Pep protegé. But he spent many years of his playing career at Everton - under The Moyesiah. That's where he first learnt to play in the PL.

Goons - 43 crosses v Spurs
Moyes - 60? 80? crosses v Fulham?

FWIW I think Moyes would do a decent job at Goons

Brother in law was over earlier. Season ticket holder there.

He was very despondent, can’t see much light at the end of the tunnel. A stark contrast to the opening game of the season when they beat Fulham and we lost to Everton, and he was telling me how Jose was finished and Woolwich / Arteta were the real deal. Oh how I laughed him out the door today

You know what's even better than their current shit state? It's their future outlook.

They have a load of crap and many aging players on high wages who they can't sell for any money.

> So, no money coming in from player sales

> No European footbal = fewer games = less tv money, less sponsor bonuses, fewer ticket sales, forced to lower ticket prices.

> Soon enough they'll have to sack the manager. Pay his severance package, spend again on a new manager.

> Finishing 10th or lower costs another £20m+ from the PL prize distribution.

So much to look forward to.

You know what's even better than their current shit state? It's their future outlook.

They have a load of crap and many aging players on high wages who they can't sell for any money.

> So, no money coming in from player sales

> No European footbal = fewer games = less tv money, less sponsor bonuses, fewer ticket sales, forced to lower ticket prices.

> Soon enough they'll have to sack the manager. Pay his severance package, spend again on a new manager.

> Finishing 10th or lower costs another £20m+ from the PL prize distribution.

So much to look forward to.
It's the Football equivalent of "Lingchi".
I think someone on the latest TFC podcast said that they would rather see Woolwich in this perpetual state than get relegated. I tend to agree. They will be a big fish in the champo, it could boost morale. Let's just keep them where they are, in purgatory.
That way, we get to make them suffer twice a year.

I think someone on the latest TFC podcast said that they would rather see Woolwich in this perpetual state than get relegated. I tend to agree. They will be a big fish in the champo, it could boost morale. Let's just keep them where they are, in purgatory.

If they got relegated it would be fabulous. I’d celebrate that almost as hard as I would us winning a trophy of any form.

I want them relegated so they can't hang on to that smug never relegated bollocks. I wouldn't mind see them doing a Leeds and struggle in the championship for years. Yea id miss the Derby but it would put some proper manners on them.

I want them relegated so they can't hang on to that smug never relegated bollocks. I wouldn't mind see them doing a Leeds and struggle in the championship for years. Yea id miss the Derby but it would put some proper manners on them.

Definitely. All that shite about having never been relegated.

They bribed their way into the top division in the first bloody place! Should be, never even worked their way into the top div, never mind being relegated from it. Filth

That never relegated bollocks is the biggest myth in football. Pisses me right off. Bribed their way back up too. I'd love them to fade into non-existence personally. Bloody interlopers.

Honestly, if we win today and they fail to it'll be absolutely glorious...

Wouldn’t mind them going down for a couple of years. But honestly it’s more embarrassing for them to just be lower mid table fodder in the prem while we spank them twice a season

To go from where they were in the early 2000’s to that, would be amazing to see, and they’re nearly there already

“Overall, I must say when you arrive at a club you have three months to create a culture of performance, If you’ve not managed to do it in three months forget it,” Wenger said.

“Yes, that’s why when I see people say today ‘give them time, they need one, two, three years.’ Excuse me, but that is not true.”
Totally agree with Wenger here, Arteta has had a Year now with 2 windows. He did win a trophy but they look worse a Year on under his stewardship and I cant see him lasting long after Xmas if this continues

I don’t know why so many of their fans don’t even know their own history. They were relegated from the top division in the 1912-1913 season. Do their fans think that because it was so long ago that it didn’t happen?

I don’t know the origins of this untruth but have heard it many times, and the look on Woolwich fans’ faces when I correct them and watch them Google it on their phones makes the fact that it has perpetuated for so long actually quite pleasing.

Back
Top Bottom