Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

350k a week for more goal against them than for them in their own stadium. Is karma finally coming to claim the after nearly a hundred years.

Has Aubamyang scored more goals against Arse than he has for Arse at the Emptyrates this season?

Ron Swanson Smile GIF

That is actually his first gosl since signing his new contract!

How the tables have turned. Some of the older fans here have been waiting for this moment for ages. Long may it continue, and it will continue. They'll be lucky to be Newcastle 2.0, but looks like they'll be Leeds or Pompey 2.0 :levylol: :levylol: :levylol: :levylol:

Last edited:
Just read a comment on a Woolwich video saying "Time to change your badge from a cannon to a flashlight" :moursmall::mourglasses:

Fuck me. Another sleepless night having to watch AFTV into the late hours. I'm becoming a chronic insomniac because of these useless bastards. I need sleep, sleeeeep.😴

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom