Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine the scenes if we win the league the same year as Woolwich get relegated.

No doubt there’d still be people out there claiming that North London is red 😂.

Loonies.

If that happened and I was them ( *pukes* ), I'd literally move back to Woolwich.

Being impartial i'd say that them losing seven of their twelve games is not a bad effort and they should be pleased with their 15th on the ladder. (not a bad result against Burnley) Probably deserve to be a few places below that which would also not be a bad effort for Arsanal.

Please post it when its done man. I'll drop in a set.

Also, i feel like this is an attempted audition for AFTV. The state of this lot. Tragic.....and fucking hilarious!

Imagine genuinely being that upset and thinking "I know, I need to film a rant and share it with a bunch of random strangers on twitter"?

The world we live in is so fucked up....

Last edited:
5 points off the drop zone and 5 points off 10th.

Not sure we can even call Woolwich a mid table team now :D :D :D

Maybe a drop zone contender now ?

(posted on wrong thread earlier !)

Had to do it, comedy gold.

5QOp3B.gif

Back
Top Bottom