Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh dear. A dressing room in disarray doesn't sound good for a relegation battle :sneaky:

There is a lot to unpack in that article. I forgot about that young Saliba kid. Great way to fuck your career by going to a banter tier club.

The board will do what they always do for these shit supporter clubs and back the players. Legoman is a dead man walking and the only managers that will be willing to come in will have lucrative termination clauses in their contracts.

They'll probably trot out the "Tapas Pulis has three games to save his job" but it will likely be as long (or as short) as it takes to find a replacement.

1 minute into the rant he tells Xhaka not to even put the shirt on for the Woolwich Under 23's.

Xhaka's 28 years old....

...hmmmm.
EID8KH.gif

I don't get it.
Has to be a reference to Aubameyang's feud with the Gabon FA (or possibly with whatever the name is for the equal of UEFA in Africa, my memory is foggy) making the Gabon national team sleep on an airport floor during their latest internationals.

Just locked them up in an airport late at night instead of sending them on to a hotel to quarantine.

Back
Top Bottom