Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't care if they sack Arteta, whoever manages them is in for an equally rough ride.

With that crappy AFTV fuelling the fires, it's almost an unmanageable club now. I really think they're days as a top 4 club are over. They'll be the Newcastle of the south.
That’s a very good point. It’s one thing a manager dealing with terrace abuse and pundits if things begin badly ..... but an orchestrated social media polemic is another matter altogether

I don't care if they sack Arteta, whoever manages them is in for an equally rough ride.

With that crappy AFTV fuelling the fires, it's almost an unmanageable club now. I really think they're days as a top 4 club are over. They'll be the Newcastle of the south.
Add to this they are absolutely skint and have what four over 30’s on astronomical three year contracts?

If you wrote a book about how not to run a football club just base it on these muppets over the last 5 years

Levy has his flaws but we are so lucky to have him

Add to this they are absolutely skint and have what four over 30’s on astronomical three year contracts?

If you wrote a book about how not to run a football club just base it on these muppets over the last 5 years

Weird thing is how poorly they seem to learn their lessons. Ozil's new contract has been a millstone around their neck and they not only walk into the same trap with Aubameyang (though even we know that one has backfired beyond anyone's expectations) but also bring in Willian on 250k a week until he's 34.

Like you say, Levy might make mistakes but he tends to learn something from them. After the Campbell fiasco we've guarded against the same thing happening ever again.

Tuchel going to Woolwich would be bad. Don't know what he wants, he might sit out a bit like Poch and wait for a better opportunity. Could be quite a few big jobs open by next summer.

Woolwich is a real disaster job.

I don't think they can afford big manager wages - hence they went for Arteta over Ancellotti

Weird thing is how poorly they seem to learn their lessons. Ozil's new contract has been a millstone around their neck and they not only walk into the same trap with Aubameyang (though even we know that one has backfired beyond anyone's expectations) but also bring in Willian on 250k a week until he's 34.

Like you say, Levy might make mistakes but he tends to learn something from them. After the Campbell fiasco we've guarded against the same thing happening ever again.

They were banking on top four and Champions League being a sure thing.

Brought down by their own arrogance.

That and compiling the biggest collection of detestable wankers in the game. Their players probably all hate each other, with Bad Will Hunting leading the team talks.

Wonder if the Kronkeys will bale them out?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom