Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another example of this season being all over the place.
Great result by them.
Great result for us.
Arteta buys a few more weeks of being crap. Lovely.
Funny part is that Woolwich have helped us alot this season. Lost to us, then won v Chavs, United and drew with Soton. Thanks pricks :mourthumb:

Oooh

pen
free kick
miss hit cross

In Mikel We Trust!!!!!!

:adesalute:

The longer arteta is there the better.

Im more than happy for them to win games like this if it causes that to happen.

I would be concerned if these young players were Arteta’s, but they are not.

He seemed more concerned with securing old/shit players on expensive long term contracts.

exp27.jpg

Woolwich have beat a poor Chelsea side, West Brom, Brighton and have Palace and Newcastle coming up. Their fans will get hyped and say they are back in the race but once this easy run is over they are fucked.

Saints, United, Wolves, Villa, Leeds, City, Leicester, Burnley, Us, Liverpool

They will go Feb and March earning 10 points tops.

The League Cup is obviously below the Premier League and the FA Cup, while I personally would also rather win the Community Shield over it too...but I will be annoyed if Sp**s win it, tbh.

I never ****ing ever want that club to have any form of success, hate everything about them...hopefully City or United smash them in the final.

Taken from flumps.mania they really are a sad bunch community shield has more prestige.....
8-CF538-FA-FF82-47-DA-AEC0-A97-FA57-DE5-AE.gif

So many of them seemed, for reasons why I don't understand, to take swipes at us for us securing a government loan. Would be interesting to track those done and get their views to this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom