Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought those loans were available to businesses that had been a community asset during the first lockdown

I fail to see how making 55 prople redundant to pay a couple of weeks wages for aboomerang is being an asset to the community.

although i suppoose giving DT something to occupy his time means his Mrs isnt in the battered wives refuge.

until she burns his toast again

So many of them seemed, for reasons why I don't understand, took swipes at us for us securing a government loan. Would be interesting to track those done and get their views to this.

It is also at commercial interest rates so won’t be as advantageous as the Bank of England loan we had with nothing much repayable on top.

I'd say a guaranteed 6 points in Woolwich's next 2 league games. Which looking at the fixtures could probably put them 5 points off the top 4 and 1 point behind Frank Lampard's Chelsea.

Gives them a bit of hope.

But then it's all down hill from there looking at their fixtures. From the end of January, they may only win 1 league game until March.

I'd say a guaranteed 6 points in Woolwich's next 2 league games. Which looking at the fixtures could probably put them 5 points off the top 4 and 1 point behind Frank Lampard's Chelsea.

Gives them a bit of hope.

But then it's all down hill from there looking at their fixtures. From the end of January, they may only win 1 league game until March.

Playing Newcastle (or any team) again so quickly won't be that easy

Back
Top Bottom